Freedom of Speech, Offensive as Heck Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by lovemybull, Nov 28, 2015.

1. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila

Freedom of Speech, Offensive as Heck

I was just skipping around researching for another site. I was double checking BSL in Colorado. You tell me...a state that was one of the first to legalize weed, has some of the loosest gun laws and allows open carry...But restricts the ownership of certain dog breeds. Of course to them it might make perfect sense, you have citizens baked, locked and loaded, you don't want them to even own a deadly schnoodle. But I came across this site
    DOGSBITE.ORG
    A non-profit spreading the most ridiculous lies. They must be used to being called out. Ooooh they'll publish abusive posts indeed. Based in Texas, surprised it's not Colorado. I'm sad...Denver used to be beautiful.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    DOGSBITE.ORG is one of a couple sites that use made up stats and myth as fact to try and push a agenda concerning dogs. 95% of the facts and reports on the site are worthless.
  4. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    CO had BSL long before pot was legalized. People are still trying to fight it. There and all over.
    Dogbites.org is almost complete rubbish. I'd advice to stay far away from them unless you want a migraine. They are very irrational people and the founder was a dog attack victim who is now a narrow minded breed hater.
  5. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    After reading one page of that crap I was ready to bite somebody meself!
  6. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Lol its pretty irritating