Hobbies and games General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Kicks, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Kicks

Kicks New Member

Name:
    Hazel

Hobbies and games

Hiya everyone - now i've arrived and answered everyone elses threads (just can't resist can I!) i'm gonna drive you all mad and get us talking about our dogs not just hello hello hello!!!!!!!!

So what do you and your dogs like to do? Not just anything they do competitively but just hanging out... the beach or the woods? squekies or cuddlies - that kind of thing!!!!

Hazel xxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kicks

Kicks New Member

Name:
    Hazel
    Hello! i'm back and answering my own thread!!!!

Ziggie and Spring enjoy doing agility (my fav.), flyball, HTM, obedience and herding - - - agility and flyball competitively...

Ziggie prefers his ball-ee to anything else on the entire planet - except me - but he'd rather have his ball-ee and me, at the park, me throwing his ball in the pond and him diving in to get it!!!! He'd rather play than have a treat... he loves going for a walk (walks at 150mph anyway!) at the beach and the woods but his fav. place is our local park that has a series of 6 ponds! for him to jump and retreive in...it's also good for me as when they've stirred up the water and made it all muddy we can move onto the next one! we use the last for one soaking only and they come home all clean :lol: It's weird how he loves water retreives beacause as a breed they aren't hug water dogs - but Ziggie is in a league of his own!

lol

Hazel xxx
  4. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    well ive got ten dogs,they all love squeeky toys,but eight of them destrys them in seconds, sukuta likes to gather them all up and sit on them to ruin everyones fun,and the only one that plays nicely with them and dosnt distroy them is molly[mad am bulldog]
  5. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Loki is one big fun-hound! :lol:

His favourite game is one he invented, where we tie some string/ribbon around a toy (usually a ring) and he twirls it round and round and sometimes lets go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

He loves fetch but doesn't want to relinquish the toy; rather he'd prefer a game of chase or tug with it.

He adores his walks and especially loves to jump in the stream and bark at the flow of water when it's full :lol: :lol: :lol: . He also loves to bark at the sea. :grin:

[​IMG]

He enjoys playing 'find' where we hide treats and he sniffs them out.

He loves chasing things and being chased.

Digging - he loves to dig.

[​IMG]

He loves to chew anything that belongs to us when left alone!!! :-(

[​IMG]
  6. Kicks

Kicks New Member

Name:
    Hazel
    Lucky star - What a handsome boy :D
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

8. redwolf

redwolf New Member

Name:
    nikki
    agree with that lucky star, same as yours but you missed one thing out that mine love doing, which is playing with any and evry dog that is in sight down the park, i love to watch them have so much fun, so we are there for quite a while.
  9. Chellie

Chellie New Member

Name:
    Chellie
    Hi,

My lot aren't really ones for toys, if out walking their favourite past time is hunt the rabbit or swim the lake. If off the lead they don't show any interest in other dogs, too busy trying to get that pesky rabbit and if he keeps running up that tree..........