In heat? Questions

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Wizegrl00782, Feb 4, 2018.

1. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Wow! Thats fascinating information! I never heard either of people putting a diaper on their dog when in season but I can tell ya one thing...Mila would rip it right off! :eek: lol. My aunts Rottweiler bleeds pretty bad so she puts a diaper on her. Im like...ahhh! Hopefully Mila wont be that bad!:eek: lol.
  4. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    That's interesting! The laws in PA (U.S.) aren't that strict but they have recently passed a law where u can't leave ur dog permanently tied up outside...especially in harsh weather conditions. And if u do tie them outside its only for a certain amount of time & the tether has to be so many feet long. Its because people around here just tie the dog up & ignore it!
    And I too am curious as to how they enforce all those rules there in Sweden!:eek:
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    My puppies were always trained on newspapers - there were no puppy pads in those days. It would have cost me a fortune if there were - luckily one of my neighbours used to collect newspapers as the five Z babies seemed to be permanently peeing or pooing!
  6. AIIan

AIIan Member

Name:
    Allan
    i dont know how they would be enforced, maybe just a cultural thing.

I also noted that in certain countries only particular breeds can be housed outdoors year round, oddly several of the arctic breeds are not among them...(im sure that adaptions could be made in regards to outdoor housing but i just found it interesting)