Is the dog eating your phone......... Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Trouble, Apr 17, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I always take K9 with me if going out without me men, he will let me know 1-2 hours before if I am going to have a seizure, plus he will alert me as soon as my sugars start to drop, which will give me time to get help.
    I did have Ziva trained as my system alert dog, but she won't let anyone near me if I collapse, so now she's no longer my system alert dog, just a child's treatment dog & PAT dog
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    I wish I had some kind of warning system cos it's a pain in the ar*e but now they have at long last come up with a diagnosis I'm hoping to avoid any more "events" as they like to call them.
  4. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    Well it took longer than they said but I received the phone back today. It looks brand new but has the same IMEI number so they've fixed it and returned it. Good job I had a back up for use in the meantime but for the cost of the £50 excess I have what appears to be a brand spanking new phone, I inspected it very closely and couldn't believe it was the original phone looking all sparkly new. I'm quite chuffed tbh.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Good for you Shirley! Does it have the same/any guarantee as a brand new one would?
  6. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    yeah it actually said on the accompanying letter if anything goes wrong with it in the future contact them and not my phone supplier and it's insured for as long as I want it to be. I wouldn't contact my phone supplier anyway as usually they couldn't care less what goes wrong with it once it's 3 months old. Phone guarantees are cr@p tbh and as the insurance is included in my banking package it's worth having because I seriously had my doubts they'd accept the claim. My son has excellent phone insurance for his expensive phone but it costs him £14.99 a month but he thinks it's worth it because he has phones in excess of £500 which I'd probably struggle to turn on let alone use.