Just for fun - Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by CaroleC, Oct 22, 2020.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole

Just for fun -

Stolen from another source,
    If your dog had pockets, what would you find in them?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikki wants to know why your dogs have pockets and she does not.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Well that fell flatter on here than the site that I nicked it from! I had hoped that something light-hearted might encourage some of our regular lurkers to join in.

If Eddie had pockets he would carry a knotted sock, a small but very loud sqeaky toy, and one of my hankies - so he could offer to return it in exchange for a treat.
    Merry would just have a tennis ball in her pocket. She really would prefer to carry food, but it doesn't last long enough to be portable.
  5. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Rosie would have her squeaky ball, a bottle of water (she drinks like a fish, always has), and lot's of food of any description, but the food wouldn't last long
  6. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    The keys to my cars so I cant take her for a run in them.. She hates going out in my cars even when there is a walk at the end of it....
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Kyra would have had loads of squeaky balls as she broke the squeak pretty quick, food and her lead.
    Heiko would have traveled light with just a spare orange ball.
  8. Andrew Sheldon

Andrew Sheldon Member

Name:
    Andrew
    CaroleC likes this.
    There is definitely a theme here with squeaky balls, maybe its an age thing........
    Tootsy hates her toys, her rope with squeaky ball combo freaks her out, you only have to say he word 'TOY' and she goes running for the woods..
    I guess a squeaky toy in Tootsy,s pocket is a bit like having a snake in any other dogs pocket...
    She does however like playing the tug 'O' war game with her punctured football so I guess the punctured football would have to go in her pocket....
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Had you asked Pereg her pocket/s would have been filled with her monkeys.

[​IMG]

Tikva has a load of toys, including a monkey, but apart from when she has a mad half hour and chucks them all over the place, she does not play with any of them, so no toys in any of her pockets if she had them.

But - if she did they would be stuffed with her little chew treats - well zipped up and padlocked with a code that only she knows how to open!
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    What a lovely reminder of Pereg. Sweet girl.
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Pereg and her monkeys - she played with all her toys a lot - whenever we went to the store at the Pension she would come home with another one. So different from Tikva who has never really had a favourite toy and whose idea of playing is to throw them around - her specialty being to put something not just under Xanadu but behind the rear wheels, which frequently means I cannot reverse properly!

I sometimes wonder what Pereg would have been like had she not been on such strong medication - she was so gentle and docile, whereas Tikki is a bundle of energy and frequently a right little booga [when she is not shluffing!].
  12. HannahJo

HannahJo New Member

Name:
    Hannah
    If my boy had pockets he would have snacks. Lots and lots of snacks! I always say he is a fat dog at heart! :081: I bet I would also find socks, all the missing socks from my bedroom I'm sure.....