K9 the film star Experiences

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, Nov 19, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Azz likes this.

K9 the film star

I entered K9 into Butchers 10 day taste challenge & now they are coming to film us :100:
    here is what happening {don't worry I not cook anything in microwave for them}

Date and time of filming
    Sunday 30th November 2014, from 11am to 2pm
    Derby

Contact at venue (name of owner)
    Tina Knowles -
    Film crew contacts
    Butcher’s - Clare Scallon
    Cameraman and director – Stu Everitt
    McCann – Stephanie Doherty

Prior to filming

Please do not groom your dog for the filming as we would like to film your dog in a natural state as possible.

On the day
    If we are filming in the morning, please do not give your dog breakfast so your dog is ready for a big bowl of Butcher’s during the shoot! If we are filming in the afternoon, please do not give your dog lots of treats during the day to avoid over-feeding.

What we will be filming
    We will be shooting footage to create x2 films to be used online to promote the Butcher’s 10-Day Taste Challenge.
    The types of shots we are looking for are on the attached story treatment outline. Images of you and your dog, your dog enjoying eating Butcher’s, shots of your dog at play either indoors or outdoors depending on the weather and available space (behaving like a dog!).

One of the films will also include an interview with you, talking positively about your dog’s experience of the 10-Day Taste Challenge. We have scripted a possible response (see attached script outline) but please feel free to talk about your dog’s unique experience whilst taking part in the 10-Day Taste Challenge. We can discuss this on the day prior to filming.

Please be assured we will make sure your address is not revealed during the filming. On the day we will ask you to sign a consent form to make sure you are comfortable with everything.
    It should be a fun few hours so please do not be nervous!

How is your dog around strangers – both in the house and out?
    Is your dog trained or can they do tricks – if so what?
    How does your dog act when served a bowl of Butcher’s/at feeding time?
    Are there any other dogs at the location and would you be happy for them to be filmed too?
    We will only film downstairs of your house, are there any parts or rooms you would not want us to film in?

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I now can't wait until the 30th but just can't decide whether to wear a gnome T-Shirt/jumper, plain T-Shirt/ jumper or Christmas T-Shirt/ jumper, do have 2 new pair of jeans to wear, but don't know whether to the wear the black & grey pair

:026: :026: :026: jumping up/down with excitement :026: :026: :026:
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    How exciting!

[​IMG]

Gnot a Gnome - I think a plain top and jeans will be better as you do not want to outshine K9 who is the star of the show!

I think I will join you with a few :026: :026: :026:
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    6JRT's likes this.
    Sounds a fun day, look forward to pics x
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    I'm sure K9 will take it all in his stride, not sure what the Butchers will do to his tum though! I agree with Malka, dress plainly. I hope you have a lovely day with your special boy - you wont be short of things to say about him.
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Think you have to watch the video on the Butcher's web page, any photos they take I will try get copy if not they be on Facebook Butcher's page.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I do hope it is on their web page as I do not "do" Facebook.
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
  10. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    I will make sure its on the web page x
  11. Malka

Malka Member