Long time, no see! Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by chlosmum, Oct 7, 2023.

1. chlosmum

chlosmum New Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC likes this.

Long time, no see!

Hi everyone,

Remember me? I'm mum to the two Schnauzer boys Gwylim and Grisha. We still live in the middle of nowhere in deepest darkest Hungary.

Gwylim will be 10 years old in a few weeks and Grisha's 5.5 years old. They're really smashing little dogs and I'm proud to say I can take them anywhere,knowing they won't let me down.

Some recent photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC01192.JPG

DSC01211.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    chlosmum likes this.
    Simply gorgeous

Welcome back x
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    chlosmum likes this.
    Hi Barbara, was only thinking about you the other day - I think I mentioned Adam Miklosi and Claudia Fugata's work in a reply to someone on here. It is lovely to see you back here.
    I lost Eddie and Merry, (avatar), during lockdown, four months apart, and my OH, Charles, in August '22. I have another Beagle, Tally - she is a 6 year old ex-breeder from a friend. She is not the sharpest knife in the box, but is gentle and loves all people and all dogs, (but not squirrels or cats!). She will be having her second attempt at the KC Bronze this month - if she can find her other brain cell! I'm not fit enough to show or trial these days so think she will be my last dog.
    Tally.
    Screenshot_20230316-233737_kindlephoto-1422056953.png