My Pomeranian Forehead hair is short. Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Aung Phone Pyae, Aug 14, 2021.

?

Pomeranian Forehead Short Hair

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Aung Phone Pyae

Aung Phone Pyae New Member

Name:
    Logic

My Pomeranian Forehead hair is short.

Hello, My Pomeranian forehead hair is short as you can see in pic. She's only 4 months old and is this normal or does her forehead hair will grow longer than that or not? Long Hair Starting starting to grow from her ear but only forehead has short hair:D. Thank You. 20210815_004712.jpg 20210815_004719.jpg 20210815_004645.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Helidale

Helidale Member

Name:
    Carole
    Did your puppy come with KC registration papers? She really is a beautiful puppy, but I'm sorry to say that to me, she does not look to be a pure-bred Pomeranian. It could be that there is a smooth-faced genetic variant, but I would be inclined to have her dna tested for her breed.
  4. Aung Phone Pyae

Aung Phone Pyae New Member

Name:
    Logic
    Helidale likes this.
    NO, She did not come with KC registration paper. At young age, I thought she's pure-bread Pom but when she grows up, she becomes differ:D. So yeh she's mixed. When I bought her, Seller showed me her mother pic(He said it's her mother:() and her mom is completely looks like Pom. But now as you can see her forehead hair is completely short and long nose:D. So I wonder if she has a chance to grow that forehead fur a little longer than that when she hit the age idk 6months or 1year. Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day and stay safe.:);)