My vets loves me .......perhaps not General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Sounds like she is coming on good Tina. Slowly slowly but with the help of the police dog handler, hopefully Kula will soon learn what to do. And what not to do.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    It sounds as if she is improving. As you well know, the first stage is getting rescue dogs to relax enough to actually listen to what you are telling them to do. It must be a bit unsettling having to have a new kitchen installed - I do hope she doesn't damage this one.
    I'm looking forward to see some photo's of Kula.
  4. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    6JRT's likes this.
    :shock::shock: i`d say that was a little bit more than just a senior moment,:shock:

Your lucky your poor vet did not have any more appointments after you left him holding your lot for 2 hrs , surely they would have allowed you to take the dogs home and come back another time to pay :confused2:
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

I never gave him option I was out door straight away, it was the new vet I saw as no one else wanted to see him, they all wanted to see Clive & Robert the 2 head vets or the nurses, my vets are use to me forgetting them now as I sometimes drop the dogs/cats off in morning for blood tests teeth cleaning health checks & forget that I have left them there, so they just put the dogs & cats in their rest room knowing that I would remember where they are & come back for them, or one of my men would phone asking if I have dropped the dogs off & then they would go & fetch them.