New Honey Pics for Shiba and everyone! Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pxxuk, Jan 12, 2007.

1. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula

New Honey Pics for Shiba and everyone!

Well, here you go... she's certainly growing now! She's 6 months old on 21st Jan and she's as big as Snoop already... wonder when she will stop?!?! I'd say she has another 5 inches or so height to go before she gets to her mum's height.

At 4 months...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And 5 months...
    [​IMG]
    Norti girl...
    [​IMG]
    Mum, its got my nose!!!
    [​IMG]

Oh, and I was going to ask do any of your dogs "watch" the mirror... I dont mean look at themselves in it but actually watch it, like a TV?? Snoop used to do it a lot and now Honey does... someone once told me they can see spirits, or things we cannot see, in them... anyone else have any suggestions?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Lovely photos - Honey is well named - what a gorgeous colour she is!
    [​IMG]
  4. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Great pics

In terms of Mirrors -

My two don't really look at mirrors although in our old house the cats often did. It was so funny. If the mirror was open (sliding mirror door) they would sneak up and look behind it for the 'other cat'.

As far as TV goes my mum's friend used to have a border collie that loved tv, she used to run around the back when the snooker was on to see where the balls had gone.
  5. lovezois

lovezois Fondly remembered

Name:
    Eunice
    Lovely pics of your two beauties. Thanks for sharing.
  6. DippyLeo

DippyLeo New Member

Name:
    DippyLeo
    Aww She's lovely, and growing so quickly! :)
    I can't believe how much like my sisters 'old' dog she is .... it was Amber who actually partly inspired her to look into Leos after she tragically lost her in an RTA at 3yrs Old ....

This is Amber - of unknown parentage - perhaps a bit of Leo in there somwhere? Who knows ;-)

[​IMG]
  7. shiba

shiba New Member

Name:
    kirstie
    thanks for the pics, they are both really lovely. How old is honey now?

I'm sure my jess would love to have a play, 2 bundles of fur togeather!:lol:
  8. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    Wow, how uncanny! They could be one and the same me thinks!! She is definitely turning into a beautiful ladeeee now. However, if one more person says to me "what a lovely alsation puppy..." not that there is anything wrong with alsation pups of course! Now she is getting older you can see her nozzle squaring off a little more, especially when she sits properly with her head up. I'd say there was definitely some Leo in Amber... do the ears look a tiny bit short tho from the 'unkown' part, or is it just me? She's gorgeous and what a shame to loose such a gorgeous girl!

Shiba, I dont know about Honey but I definitely will! Ha ha ha... She'll be 6 months old on the 21st Jan.
  9. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Oh Paula she is just so so beautiful. She has gotten so big too bless her. I can't believe she is 6 months old already
  10. skjerstad

skjerstad New Member

Name:
    Caroline
    Lovely photos.
    Honey is getting to be a big girl.
    As for Snoop watching mirrors, well:roll:
  11. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    :p Thanks everyone
  12. DippyLeo

DippyLeo New Member

Name:
    DippyLeo
    To be honest both parents were unknown, if I remember correctly my sister 'rescued' her from an allotment where she and her siblings weren't really being looked after so who knows what was in there! As for the GSD reference, you'll learn to paint a big grin on your face as you'll hear it as often as "have you got a saddle for that thing" and various other comments that come with owning a large/giant breed! ;-) :lol:
  13. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    lol @ dip
    well i have finally found honey................
    shes coming on and probably gonna be more than 5" taller if shes only 6 months old.
    shes a big girl for 6 months.
    as for gsd get used to it its the 1st breed ppl say regardless of size along with you could ride it.....or my pet hate its not a dog its a donkey.
    dip amber looks leo like to me as well she was a beautiful girl its tragic so young but at least your sister gave her a good life.
    so start learning to smile and grit your teeth like the rest of us.
  14. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    :lol: I am and willl continue to do so.

I wondered if you had gotten lost Leo! ;)
  15. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    naw i am always lerking some where you should know that by now.......lol
    you cant help but stop and tell them what breed how many times have you said leo in the last 6 months................come on the thruth?
  16. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    Well yes, I have come to learn that in the best possible way of course! :D

Umm, about a million - say it once and then you get the "a what burger??" reply... :lol:
  17. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    PS I really hope she will be a big girl... I like BIG ooerrr!
  18. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    yep just think how rich your'ld be if you had 1p each time............
    they are worth it though.......lol
  19. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    Oh yes, definitely! But its times like this... when she's all cuddly and wanting hugs that I love her best... and when I'm mopping the floor and she's trying to eat it :lol:
  20. leospride

leospride New Member

Name:
    Dee
    Lovely photos of Honey :) she is coming on a treat isn't she?
  21. pxxuk

pxxuk New Member

Name:
    Paula
    She certainly is... she trots around everywhere she goes like she owns the place... a proper little madam!! Ha haha :mrgreen: