New puppy General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka likes this.
    Looks like a miniature German Shepherd in that picture!

I wonder what she's dreaming - or plotting...
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    She is much smaller than she looks in that photo - that is a very small bed and she SQUEAKS.

And she bites.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Janet likes this.
    Yes I agree Janet Ziva does looks like GSD, she could be a GSD cross Min Pin, but what ever she is I am totally in love with her xxxxx

photo's of 2 different GSD X Min Pin
    8 weeks
    imagesOW9CSXLL.jpg

14 weeks
    imagesH835W60W.jpg
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka likes this.
    Whatever she is, she is cute, cute, cute.

Whatever she is, she is Ziva who will be loved and cherished no matter what she is :)

xx
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    She is small. Very small. Definitely no GSD so no idea. She squeaks. She bites my fingers. She asks to go out to pee and poo. And she wags her tail non-stop when she is awake.

So I guess I am stuck with her.

What have I done?
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Just been reading up about puppies & the book says they squeak for reassurance off their mum, not sure if this is why Ziva is squeaking Malka

By the way have I told you Malka I am going to come & dognap her from you as she's sooooooooo cute :049::007:
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    She just squeaks. And plays with Pereg's soft toys. And is somewhere under my chair trying to eat my slippers.

She has now found a small bit of a chew stick and it throwing it around.

I think she wants to stay.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Why does this puppy decide to wake up and play at midnight? Little One never did, Pereg never did, but THE SQUEAKER does.

Free to a good home.
  10. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    Awww I would name her Squeakers, never had a puppy so no idea...but I think the nippy's come with the package. There's this ferret I adore at work. I would name her Trouble, loves nothing better than leaping like a Halloween cat at other ferrets but she knows I favor her...I open the cage and she climbs straight up my arm. Nips my hand and bracelets but such a sweet baby!
  11. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Me on way to dognap Ziva aka Squeaker Malka I have fallen in love with her :007: :049: :007: :049: :007: :049: :007:
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I am not sure how to say this but IT is staying. She plays with some of Pereg's toys, sits by the door and shrieks to go out - pees and poos outside then rushes around.

Will not eat kibble but eats raw - well she will eat tinned but prefers raw. So far had ox lung and turkey gizzard, just cut up. Not sure about vegetables. Yet. Well she did try some but was not sure.

But raw meat? Oh she knows what that is.

No no no no no - I did not want a puppy. I am much too old and she is much too young.

But she is here and happy and so am I because she is in her bed and is quiet.

For a change.
  13. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Wait another week or so & the squeaking will die down & the yapping will start then xxxx
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Would you like to come and collect her?
  15. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.

Yes yes yes yes Auntie Tina on way to dognap you Ziva aka Squeaky xxxxx
  16. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    Malka and 6JRT's like this.
    @6JRT's Tina......I feel I must inform you that Malka has already agreed and made arrangements for Ziva to come to me if it becomes necessary.
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I honestly do not know what to say. She slept all night and did not pee in her crate. Took her straight out when I woke and she pee'd. Came in and scoffed some raw turkey gizzard - went out and poo'd,

And I have no idea where she is now, just that she is somewhere in the house.

But at least she is not shrieking.

Yet.
  18. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Have you found Ziva yet Malka perhaps she's playing hide & seek with you lol xx
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    IT has just caused me to fall over. OUTSIDE. I had put her in her crate in my bedroom as I needed a bit of sleep. Woke up - no pee in crate. Out and pee'd. In and sat with a gimmee food look. Cut up some turkey gizzard and put it with some veggies.

Scoff scoff scoff so took it, her, outside again, another pee, a teeny poo, and I fell over.

Well I overbalanced trying to pick her up and sort of staggered back and managed to get back to the wall and then - dunno. I was on the ground, dunno where pup was. Thinking oh watsit.

Two guys in a truck stopped - one hoiked me up - then sort of carried me in because sheeeeeeeit I hurt and I could not get up.

Where was the baby? She had come in and was in her bed.

And I hurt like hades.
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And now my emergency button does not work.
  21. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I hope you have not done too much harm Malka. Will you be able to contact help by 'phone?
    Ziva seems to be proving to be an independent little Madam.