New puppy General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I telephoned the emergency people, a doctor has called me but said I have to get prescription or something. All I have is paracetamol and I know I need more than that. Not sure what to do.

Ziva is a booger.

Got to get back to emergency service I pay for it so they have to come out do something.

Do not know what to do.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    Now you have me worried! Please call the emergency doctor again. Talk to you later when I get back from this stuff with my daughter.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Called them by telephone and another doctor is on his way. Hope your daughter is OK. Me, I just fell but need more than just paracetamol.

And Ziva is still a booger.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    You look after yourself Malka, sounds like Ziva is a independent little pup xxxx
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Private doctor been. Stuck a needle in my situpon. Left some painkiller pills which I might or might not take.

IT has eaten more RAW and some veggies. And IT is now back in ITS bed.

And so far I am still in a lotta pain. But I think I will survive. Got this puppy now to look after so I have no choice.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Umm, the doctor got shut in the Moshav because the gates were closed for Shabbat and the wotsit - guard - just one of the Moshav members, they take it in turns for gate duty and also walking around at night...

...anyhow I got a telephone call from emergency service that the doctor could not get out. I mean what was I supposed to do? But he got out because whoever was on guard duty turned up and let him out. Moshav members have wotsits like you change channels on TV? Oh, remotes. But Moshav members do not drive on Shabbat and the gates are usually open rest of the week.

Anyhow, Ziva [I must stop calling her IT] slept all through the night in her crate - no pee pee in crate - squeaked to wake me about 6am - took her out and she pee'd then ran in and squeaked for food.

I do not understand this puppy. Little One and then Pereg ate puppy kibble from the start. This puppy will not. But raw? Nom nom nom nom.

I hurt like Hades but will survive. Because Ziva needs me.
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Want more photo's of your beautiful Ziva aka squeaker xx
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    [​IMG]
  10. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    :049::049::049::049: :007::007::007::007:
  11. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    Hope you are starting to feel better Malka. Ziva is such a sweet little thing, I'm getting all broody. Like yourself, I think I might prefer something a little older.
    Which would Eddie prefer, a baby or an adult? I'm really not sure.
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    @CaroleC - It still squeaks but lets me sleep while it, sorry, her, is in her crate. She does not pee in her crate, sleeps and squeaks to wake me up when she wants up, sometimes goes to the door and squeaks to go out. But she runs very fast so is now on a leash outside because I do not want to fall again..

Oh, and she has now barked, sort of, for the second time.

I Did Not Want A Puppy but what was I supposed to do?

I lost Pereg, you lost Tweed, but you had Eddie whereas I had nothing but this baby needed me so I had no choice. What else could I do but take her in and love her?
  13. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Malka likes this.
    She looks a little smasher
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Phil and 6JRT's like this.
    She is not Pereg but Pereg was not Little one. Ziva is her own person wherever she is - somewhere in the bungalow. And she eats raw. And fingers. My fingers.

I had no choice with Pereg - she had had enough. I did everything I could for her but I could not do enough.

And the house was so empty and then Ziva was brought to me last Sunday so I now have a reason to get up again.
  15. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Ziva is going make very good pet & guard dog, plus now she is kinda barking her squeaking should stop xxxxx
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's and CaroleC like this.
    She has done two tiny woofs.

She is now doing zoomies.

Tina, come and take her please!
  17. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka likes this.
    Don't worry - I'll send Chico over and they can do zoomies together and you can have a nice rest.
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I honestly do not know whether to laugh or cry. She is back in her bed and is thankfully quiet.

She eats raw, nom nom nom - dunno. I guess I am stuck with her.

But I am in major pain from the fall yesterday but I will survive which Ziva would not have done.

19. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka and CaroleC like this.

Zoomies my dogs play zoomies too blink & you miss them flying pass you xxxxxx
  20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka and 6JRT's like this.
    Little barks? It looks like you have a guard pup, Malka. I do love to see them having the zoomies. I think that is the main purpose of dogs - to make us smile!
  21. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    Oh! I hope you will come to love IT as much as your other doggies in the past. IT is a pest right now, but IT is still very little so give IT some time. I know you'll fall for IT given time. Very cute, BTW. Looks like IT'LL have at least a semi long coat, and judging by the paw size, IT won't be anywhere near the size of a Min Pin. Hopefully IT doesn't get too big!! Good luck and I'm happy this little one has found you.