New puppy General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's and mjfromga like this.
    I already love her [must not call her IT again]. She squeaked maybe around 5am but I just could not get up so when I eventually did she had peed in her crate as the puppy pad felt damp.

Took her out and she did a small pee and a small poo and she is now dragging toys around. I dare not move at the moment because if I do she tries to trip me up.

She has been with me just a week - well it will be a week in a few hours, and already it seems like a lifetime. I want my Pereg back but know she has gone. And Ziva would have been "thrown away" with any remaining litter mates that were not taken. That is life here. People do not spay or neuter their dogs as they are a throwaway commodity.

Mutts have no choice. Kids get the idea they want a puppy and two months later get fed up and the puppy is dumped somewhere. So I guess Ziva was a rescue. Both for her and for me
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    Ah, goody then. I'm sure she will make a wonderful companion for you. Good luck to you both, she really is a cutie pie. I'll be following her growing up and bonding with you. Wishing you both many happy times ahead.
  4. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Malka likes this.
    Shes a cutie have a good life with her,

Shes tiny, so I doubt she is going to be any bigger than Pereg was x
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    @Jackie - Ziva weighs just under a kilo. I think. That is the smallest dog bed they had and she sleeps in that during the day. I also bough a crate and she sleeps in that in my bedroom at night.

And she eats raw. Will not touch kibble but will eat tinned but prefers raw. So far she has had ox lung and also turkey gizzard and some defrosted mixed vegetables. She knows where the water dish is, pees and poos when I take her into the yard. Has only once peed in her crate.

I think I will keep her!