Pictures of your Dogs Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Emm, Oct 23, 2005.

1. maplecottage

maplecottage New Member

Gorgeous dogs Helen, I really love the relationship that your two have with each other, big kisses Georgie and Cassie :grin:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. maplecottage

maplecottage New Member

Here's my ratbag - indoor photographs taken today as the weather is abit atrocious although managed to sneak a photo of OH and Fern out in the garden this morning - forgive the state of the lawn, Fern's trademark :grin:

IT WASN'T ME!!

[​IMG]

LOVE A GOOD TOWEL RUB, DO YOU MIND POKING THAT CAMERA IN MY FACE

[​IMG]

BEING A GOOD BOY FOR PA

[​IMG]
  4. Emm

Emm New Member

Fern is so adorable - I just want to grab him and cuddle him :grin: those ears are amazing :grin:
  5. maplecottage

maplecottage New Member

Yeah, he's got quite the ear reputation - someone stopped my OH in the street and said aren't you the guy who has the dog with the big ears :shock: :lol:

Ah well, his head will eventually grow into them :lol:

Hug away, Fern loves a good cuddle - I reckon he'd love your boys too
  6. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    TJ 7mths

[​IMG] :D:D
    Great pics everyone, stunnning dogs!
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

Ssshhhh Most people think I am 13 because of my username :)

All these lovely dogs...
    I used to have a GSD she was the most amazing girl and so lovely and gentle.. We had her for 15 years..Then Mum refused to get another as it was TOO hard.

Seiko is mistaken for a lot of things he;s not..Such as White GSD, husky, wolf!!, Akita, Chow..

I have always admired "sled" dogs and got Seiko in 1999 when we got our first house...We did originally go for a Malamute but were told they weren't good with kids.. so consequently got a Samoyed..However we started looking into malamutes again 2 years ago and have been on a list for 18 months patiently awaiting our pup.. Unfortunately we have been told that the bitch is not pregnant again.. We have since decided to swap breeders and hope that we will have our Malamute addition in late summer next year..

So I will have to be a member of the working group too :shock:

Anyway thats some useless info about me :?
  8. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I really like this idea of seeing all my favourite dogs on one thread instead of having to hunt through all the other pics to find them!

These are fantastic photo's, all of them. Gems tj has turned into a really stunning dog, I haven't seen a pic of him this size before, he grew so fast!

Maplecottage, Fern is getting so big now, I think he's going to be a very big boy, especially them ears which he has got to grow into!

Hopefully shady will come in here too with new pics of his gorgeous puppies and we will all want another one then won't we! :grin:

I really must look into getting one of those rigs Louise, that would suit us down to the ground, and how fast will I be able to go with 2 of them pulling me along that track! Lol! much faster than I can now on my bike! They would love it my two, and that track I'm on is the South Downs Way, it just goes on forever like that, I could end up miles away! :shock: :grin:

Keep these pics coming please, I love them all. :grin:
  9. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    thanks helena :D:D
  10. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Wow, your dogs are all gorgeous! :grin:

This is Brandie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But since she's doesn't really count as pastoral here is my mum's old german shepherd Scooby

[​IMG]

And my nan's rough collie Bracken

[​IMG]

Sorry they're not great photos!!
  11. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    Stunnnnnning dogs! :D:D
  12. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Hi Brandiesnap, nice to have you in here with us with your gorgeous dog Brandie - I like your Mum's old gsd too! She looks a real cutie.
  13. maplecottage

maplecottage New Member

I love them, and the photos are fab! I see why Brandie is named Brandie :grin: Gorgeous rich colouring!

Wow - Scooby is gorgeous!!!! (obviously being keen on GSD's) but the other dogs are just as beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your photos.

Gems, isn't it amazing how TJ has grown, he's really come into his own, he looks delightful.

14. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Here's my 2. These were taken earlier this year. I've posted these as I love both pics.

My boy Shaan

[​IMG]

..and my little girl Storm

[​IMG]
  15. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie

Gorgeous dogs Wolfie!! I especially like Shaan because I love the long haired german shepherds :grin: They are both beautiful though!
  16. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Thanks Ingrid, yeah Barney is the gentle giant when he wants to be :grin: But he can also be very boistrous :lol: But he does love his snuggles and so does mummy :grin: :grin: :grin:

Fern is looking very handsome and i agree, he is gonna be a bear :grin: He's gorgeous :grin:

Gems, Tj is getting so big now and he is another stunner :grin:

Brandiesnap, Brandy is beautiful also :grin: Scooby is gorgeous and so is Bracken :grin:

Wolfie, Shaan and Storm are gorgeous too :grin:

All in all I think we have some gorgeous doggies here :grin: wouldn't you agree!
  17. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    I think we have a stunning group of dogs here, they are all soooo gorgeous! :D:D
  18. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Couldn't agree more, this is the best group for pics I'm sure of that! :grin: Love all these dogs :lol:

Wolfie, your shaan is just the most beautiful boy - ever! He soooo reminds me of my old Tara who I lost many years ago and I have been trying ever since to get another big fluffy handsome bear like that again! It's just soooo difficult when they are puppies to resist any of them, and it's especially difficult to tell at that age just how long-coated they are going to be. Mind you, Cassie's fur was 3" long at 10 weeks, so there's a good pointer for anyone wanting a long-coated dog. :grin:
  19. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    I adore long coated ones too and hopefully that's what I'll be getting in the spring :grin:

Here's Zena, my ex father in laws girl. This is the only pic I have of her. She was very long but not very tall :grin:

[​IMG]
  20. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Zena looks beautiful :grin:

And good luck getting your dog. It must seem so far away :shock:
  21. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Thanks, she was an amazing girl :grin: Very cheeky :grin:

Yeah, spring does seem rather a long way away :-( I'm soooo looking forward to getting me pup!