Pictures of your Dogs Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Emm, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    Spring will come around quickly, i bet you are soooo excited, and i just wanted to apologise if i upset you in that picture thread about the dogs you were looking at TJhoe :( they are gorgeous and i really hope you get one :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Gems, you didn't upset me hun :grin: I went off to have a look and I can see where you are coming from, they do look very much like shiloh Shepherds don't they :grin:

Thanks, I am very very excited :grin: and I do hope the time goes really quickly :grin:
  4. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I think that goes for all of us tj, they are gorgeous dogs, and I just can't wait until you get your puppy, roll on the Spring!! :lol:

Zena's lovely too, I had a short coat that was very small once, and I put her in a local gsd rescue show and the judge who apparently was a very good gsd judge, she was ancient too, said how much she liked her as she liked the smaller framed ones. I also went into an obedience class with her whilst I was there, and she showed me up something chronic! I made her sit and stay, and as I turned and walked away, I noticed my friend sitting outside the ring was killing herself laughing, so I turned round to see my dog doing a pink panther act following me from behind, and then when she saw me turn round and notice this, she promptly legged it out of the ring over to my friend! Talk about kids showing you up in public! :lol:
  5. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    :) im glad you werent upset, cant wait til u get your baby either!:D
  6. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Helen, that story has me chuckling so much OH asked what the hell I was laughing at :lol: :lol: :lol: That must have been hilarious to see :lol: Rather embarrassing for you though hun :grin: Can't get the picture out me head, I'll be chuckling all night now :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers for that hun :grin:

I will probably do like a countdown on here from when they are born or maybe even before :grin: Think I'll be getting a lot of sleepless nights and that will be BEFORE I get the pup :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Gems
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I know that feeling.. I've been waiting for my pup for 2 years.. :shock:

Still waiting :cry:
  8. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Ok everyone, here's the little minx :grin: xx
  9. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    2 years? I couldn't wait that long :shock: You must be very patient :grin: unlike me :lol:

Wufflehoond, gorgeous doggie :grin: Lovely pics :grin:
  10. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Cheers Tjhoe, can't believe we've had her a year already:shock:
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Not at all patient.. have waited since 1987 to be in the position to get a Malamute.. been on a list for 2 years and have been through 2 failed matings.. the latest would have been due in November..

It's more a case of I don't want to go to another breeder as there aren't many that I like/trust.. Have found one or two who have restored my faith and have also went onto another list. Hopefully this will be sucessful and will have my pupy next summer.. making it 3 years :cry:
  12. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    All these gorgeous dogs in one thread.. its fab :grin:
  13. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Hope you're successful getting your pup Louise:)
  14. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Aww Wufflehoond, your dog is gorgeous :grin:
    She's changed a lot in a year!

Good luck getting your puppy Louise :grin: Sounds like you deserve one
  15. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Thanks Brandiesnap, she certainly has changed. Must admit I do miss that fat little bundle of fluff from a year ago! But she's lovely as she is as well.:grin:
  16. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I know she's lovely as she is wufflehoond, but that 2nd pic, well, she has melted my heart!! Absolutely gorgeous, such a pretty little puppy, just like Gems' Tj and Willowish's puppy I saw last night on the "before and after" picture thread. These are truly gorgeous puppies, don't know how I never snapped one of those up years ago! So that'll be yet another dog to add to my "wish list" now, it's getting pretty big that list!
  17. Snorri the Priest

Snorri the Priest New Member

Name:
    Thorgrim Thorgrimsson
    This is about as near to tired as they get:

[​IMG]

After a hard afternoon herding Mrs S' 20-month-old grandson, who is about the only one who can keep up with them. He's nearly five now and can probably give them a run for their money still!

In their view, THIS is what Border Collies were born to do - destroy beaches and lie in the sun (even if this pic was taken in October, a few years back!)
    [Snorri on the left, Kali to the right]

Snorri
    :grin:
  18. Snorri the Priest

Snorri the Priest New Member

Name:
    Thorgrim Thorgrimsson
    Well, Wolfie, do you "have the Gaelic"?

The reason I ask is that the Gaelic word "Sian" is pronounced "Shaan", and it means "Storm"!

Kali was almost called "Sian Gorm" ("Blue Storm"), but Orkney has never had any Gaelic connections, so we plumped for the Saga name instead. Both names would have fitted him well - he goes through life like a small, hairy hurricane with blue eyes, but he has a definite "Viking raider" side to his personality as well!

Snorri
    ("Naughty Boy")
    :grin:
  19. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Yes Helena, she was a lovely little fat bundle of fur wasn't she? So pathetic the first day we got her riddled with worms and fleas and such a timid little thing. Don't know where that pup has gone, think someone swapped her with the one we have now LOL:grin: Wouldn't trade the little madam for the world:grin:
  20. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F
    Awww beautiful pictures everyone - sadly I can't get any because my Sabre is no longer with me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is one of the last pictures I had of him - he was a bit overweight because he had cut an artery in his paw a few weeks before and also was on very high dose steroids so he was eating like an horse :-( :-(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is one of the last ones I have got of him the night before he was put to sleep :cry: :cry:

[​IMG]
  21. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Sabre is gorgeous Foxy.

I'm so sorry he is no longer with you :cry:

He does look large :grin: Just like a fluffy bear. Very handsome.