Pictures of your Dogs Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Emm, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F

Thanks Brandiesnap :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes I do miss him sooo much :cry: :cry: :cry:

He was very big and very cuddly (and very hairy :lol: :lol: ) and I used to love cuddling that big massive ruff he had like a lion :grin: :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Bless him Foxy, he was gorgeous:)
  4. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F

Thanks Wufflehoond - I thought he was :-( - all those piccys of him have made me cry again now and its over 15 months since I lost him - don't think I will ever get over losing him :-( :-(
  5. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Awww...Foxy I know, it's really hard to lose them...you have a good cry if it makes you feel a bit better:)
  6. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    That's a great pic of your two Snorri, they look like identical twins to me, I couldn't possibly tell the difference! :grin:

Was she a rescue then Wufflehoond to be like that when you got her as a puppy, riddled with worms and fleas? :-( Mind you Cassie wasn't much better, and she stank of horse poo too coz she was born and lived in a stable with all her brothers and sisters! She stunk the car out bringing her home too!

Oh Foxy, your Sabre was a very handsome boy and soooo big, well, he looks big next to Benji (is it Benji?). I just love that last pic where Benji's lying alongside him, that is really cute, but very sad as you said it was the last pic you had of him. I know it must be very very hard for you to look at these pics Foxy, so thanks for putting them up, we can all see what a gorgeous dog he was. I know how upset Fred was putting up his pics, especially of Azi coz he lost him so young at only 5 years old. I must think myself lucky to have kept all of mine up to the grand old age of 16 as I think they are very sensitive dogs and have many problems don't they. He was a very handsome lad.
  7. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F

Thanks wufflehoond - feel a bit daft sat here crying - I thought I was getting better about it too :-( It just feels like only yesterday that I had him here :-(
  8. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Great photo of your dogs too Snorri. They do look a BIT tired :lol:

Brandie often lies down on her walks because she likes to destroy her toys :shock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But here's one of her actually asleep :shock: Not sure what she's doing on the sofa though :roll:

[​IMG]
  9. Snorri the Priest

Snorri the Priest New Member

Name:
    Thorgrim Thorgrimsson
    He will always be there, Foxy, it's just that you can't see him looking after you.

Snorri
    :smt008
  10. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F

Thanks Snorri (crying again now :cry: ) - I wish I could see him, just one more time to say sorry to him :-( :-(
  11. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    She was kind of a rescue Helena. A mate of the OH's said he knew of a BC litter ready for homing so we sent him to pick a puppy on our behalf if there were any left. We talked about it on the Sunday night and OH's mate brought Cassie to us on Tuesday night. Mate said the house was filthy full of kids in dirty nappies and loads of dogs wandering about. Completely horrible place...so I guess we did rescue her really. That's why we never saw the parents etc. were just glad to get her out of there. You could smell the house on her when she came to us!She certainly landed on her feet!:grin:
  12. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Yes wufflehoond, I think you did rescue her then! Isn't it awful the way some people just breed for the money, as they obviously did, poor puppies and poor dogs too, they must have been used as breeding machines, I really hate that.

Yes, I think my Georgie "landed on his feet" too when he came to us coz he had a miserable first 5 yrs. of his life, but he loves it here with us, I'm sure of that!

Brandie is really gorgeous Brandiesnap, she's definitely a gsd X do you know what the other half is then? I love that pic of her on the sofa, she certainly knows how to make herself comfy doesn't she!
  13. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    That's the thing though Helena, they weren't making money off the pups, we didn't pay a penny for her, they were free to a good home. Think it was just a case of not speying. Completely irresponsible and the pups were the result. Glad we found her though:grin: :grin: :grin:
  14. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Thanks for sharing the photos foxy, sorry they have upset you so much :cry: :cry: I can't imagine losing brandie :cry:

I was told Brandie is crossed with a border collie. Not sure if that is what they know or if it was just a guess :? But I think it's probably right from the way she acts.
    Not sure how she can be comortable on the sofa with her head stuck up in the air like that :shock:
  15. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F
    Thanks Brandiesnap - I'm okay now - sorry about that :)

Brandie is beautiful, you have one gorgeous dog there :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 - yes she does look as if she has got collie in her - what a wonderful cross GSD/Collie two of my favourite dogs :grin: :grin: :grin: - loved the piccy of her on the Sofa - she looks soooo comfy :lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Foxy- realised my pictures came out in the middle of when you were upset :? That was an accident - there were no new posts when I started but by the time i'd finally got around to posting :roll: there were lots of new posts. I hope you don't think I was rude :-(

Glad you're ok now :)

And thanks, I think Brandie is gorgeous too :lol: Does my opinion count since i'm biased? :lol:
  17. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Course your opinion counts. She's beautiful:)
  18. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F

Awww thats okay Brandiesnap - I shouldn't be upset anyway its my fault not yours - you aren't rude and your Brandie is gorgeous (((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And course your opinion counts :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  19. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Glad you're feeling better Foxy xx:)
  20. tjhoe68

tjhoe68 New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Awww Foxy, glad you're feeling better hun. I know it's awful to lose them. I still miss my Sheba, she was a GSdxRetriever and she's been at rainbow bridge 6 years and I still miss her :-( We had her from 6 weeks til she was 11 and had to be pts because of total organ failure :cry:
    Sabre was a real babe absolutely gorgeous and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing as it must have been hard for you.

Snorri, your boys are soooo stunning and the pics are lovely :grin:

Brandiesnap, Brandie is gorgeous, I love the 2nd pic :grin: It looks like she's sticking her tongue out at you :lol: :lol: :lol: And Barney sleeps like that too :lol:

Wufflehoond, good on you for rescuing that gorgeous girlie of yours. She really has landed on her paws with you :grin:
  21. wufflehoond

wufflehoond

Name:
    XXXXX
    Yes, Tjhoe she has landed on her paws. Wouldn't trade her for anything:grin: