Plan or patterned collars? Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by chaz, Feb 17, 2011.

?

What type of collar should I get.

1. Plain

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. pattered/design.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever New Member

Name:
    Robyn
    Sight hound welfare trust is having a valantines online auction at the moment and they have a load of gorgeous collars.... up for grabs. :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
    I rarely use hound collars, i tend to use martingale collars for mine, and they are usually patterned.
  4. 2Greys

2Greys New Member

Name:
    G
    I think Diesel would look nice with a blue collar. I'm not sure about the running dog stamp but that's more just personal preference, celtic hound do some nice stamped leather collars. I'm bit confused are you getting 2 hound collars and leads per dog or just 1 set and a tag collar.

My friend Lisa makes some lovely tag collars too which are quite reasonable -Dog-O-Nine-Tails
  5. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Lol,

I've seen his new collar, its great, I think with mine we haven't really had any nice patterened hound collars so I've been thinking about it with them, still undecided, but I'm hoping to order them new stuff on Thurs, so I've got to decide lol.

Lol,

Don't, now I have to have a look, I always get like this when looking at new collars, I am a total collar addict lol.

Thanks, must admit I have thought about martingales before, and they look lush.

Yeah, I'm gonna get a buckle lead set, but it comes with a plain collar and muzzle for a good price, and I do like it, and it would be cheaper to buy them together then it would be to get a buckle lead and a muzzle separetly, I love celtic hounds, can't believe that I forgot them, although I can't see the second link, must admit, now I'm thinking this one for Honey, I loved it before, and it still grabs me.

[​IMG]
  6. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Diesel's such a scary dog, well he does get the micky taken out of him a lot bless him, for not being one, so what do you think, celtic hound painted skulls collar, with blue skulls. I'm still not sure what I'm getting, if I get plain I'll just stick to the collar in the lead set, which, well will be cheaper.

[​IMG]
  7. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    I love those last 2 you've posted, the butterfly and skull one :D