Pooping Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Philip, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Philip

Philip New Member

Name:
    Phil

Pooping

Hi all,

I've noticed that oreo as started to get a big butt half hour before pooping what sticks out a lot I've never seen this in any of the other dogs I've had in the past is this normal. My vets appointment as been cancelled until the end of next month instead of tomorrow so I can't ask the vet about this just yet so I thought I'll ask you good people first

Thanks all
    20200330_003637.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Philip

Philip New Member

Name:
    Phil
    It'd poop is normal not to hard not to soft and he poops about 3 times a day

Screenshot_2020-03-30-21-36-27.png
  4. Philip

Philip New Member

Name:
    Phil
    This is how it normally looks. 20200331_002527.jpg
  5. Philip

Philip New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Hi all,

I sent the pictures to the vets and I was told it's nothing to worry about and stop panicking. I do suffer from anxiety so I think I was just worrying about nothing as usual haha because oreo is doing really well putting weight on just fine pooping just fine eating just fine and training him to do stuff is happening quickly
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Phil, Oreo is a baby. He is little and he is cute, and it is only natural for you to worry, and I am glad to hear that your vets set your mind at rest once they saw the pictures.

Enjoy Oreo, and please give him a tummy rub and ear twiddle from me. :)
  7. Philip

Philip New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Thanks malka and oreo is on my lap right now having a tummy rub :) he is tiered after playing find the toys with the tasty minis in haha :)

Thanks