PUPPIES! General Chat

Discussion in 'Azawakh' started by Kitkat_, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    Azz likes this.
    I.am.in.love! :049:

Seriously, you know my love for the breed too, so these pictures are really special.

And £3,000 for importing?! :103: It cost me far less than that to import Cash, but I didn't visit his breeder and I didn't fly him over either. Which helped reduce the costs.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    Well the pup is just under £1000 and have been told that visiting the breeder and bringing puppy over would cost about £1500+ ish. So all together looking at around £3000.

Ezzahya has found a home and has left with her new owners but Eldjouma is still looking for his home

13 week old Eldjouma, The breeder says "one of my puppies still looks for a lovely place. it is eldjouma. he is such a nice and funny boy. he is interested in everything! walking on the leash is no problem, also walking in the city among people. he runs relaxed at my side. today were going for a walk and meeting some strangers, no barking and very interested in them. he walked for the first time with my sister-in-law and it was no problem, she trained him successfully in the command "sit"! so if you are interested please send me an message!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Handsome as Eldjouma is, Ezzahya would have been the girl for me - had it been possible and had I the necessary - but I have so much enjoyed seeing their photographs - and thank you Katie for having posted them for us! :)
  5. fieldy

fieldy Member

Name:
    Ju
    Aww can tell you've fell in love them..who wouldn't?hoping there will be some closer to home soon for you
  6. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise

You know, I thought my puppy broodiness had been put a firm stop to with the addition of Cash, but these pups sure are pulling at the heart strings!

He is divine!

If you were planning on flying the puppy over, then yes around £1500 is probably pretty accurate. I had a courier company drive Cash over instead and I shared costs with other owners transporting their pets too :)
  7. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    Eldjouma is now 15 weeks old and is still waiting for his home, here are some pictures of him at 14 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is also a new litter in Germany

Sire:
    [​IMG]

Dam:
    [​IMG]

5 PUPPIES! 3 male and 2 female at three hours old
    [​IMG]

At two weeks old (today)
    [​IMG]

Kalitay (male)
    [​IMG]

Kedoukal (male)
    [​IMG]

Khaysun (male)
    [​IMG]

Kabiru (female)
    [​IMG]

Kilali (female)
    [​IMG]
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Mum looks so content. Of course I don't know the breed standard, but Kedoukal, the particolour dog puppy, looks as if he will be a real eye catcher!
    (And Germany is do-able via the Chunnel, with someone to share the driving!)
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    They are all beautiful but Kabiru would be the one for me! :049:
  10. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    You'll have to fight me for her!
  11. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Puppies :049:
  12. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise

I saw the Tombouktou litter this past week. Really love the pups, especially Kilali and Kedoukal. They're beautiful.

Can't believe Eldjouma is still waiting for his home!!
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You saw the litter? Does this mean you went to Germany? Does this mean you are having one?
  14. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    No, no, noooo! I meant I saw them on the breeder's website....just lurking. I have no plans for any more puppies for a long time!
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Neither have I, but it does not stop me wanting...
  16. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    @Dogloverlou sorry - jumped the gun!
    @Malka I agree - there is such a dishy young Beagle boy on the Welfare website - he melts my heart, but we have reached the age when two is enough, (sigh!), and Eddie and Tweed are both firing on all cylinders at present!