Pupstime - Daily Update - Every thing about dog Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pupstime, Jul 17, 2019.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Oh that is naughty. Did you spot any of my dogs?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That picture is NOT your dog so you are illegally using someone else's dog with the implication that it is yours.

Not that you will read this, but if you ever use a picture of a Dogsey or Breedia dog with one of your comments - taken from wherever you find and take them - that will be the last time you post on Dogsey or Breedia.

I know you have pictures of our dogs, pictures that we have posted on Dogsey or Breedia, but if you use them then Heaven help you.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yes, but I am sorry Carole that I just cannot save everything I find. As it is I have spent hours checking through what I can find that he has saved on Twitter/Instagram/Flickr/Google Images, and who knows where else. But I know your Beags and know the pictures you have posted of them - so why is this bar steward using other peoples pictures of their dogs and posting them as if they are his?

I do not know about his a/c on Facebook as I do not do it so cannot access it, but there are pictures of our dogs on Google Images and the OP has copied them and posted them on his accounts with comments he has found on the internet.

As yet he has not posted either on Dogsey or Breedia, pictures of our dogs. But he has them on his accounts, ready to use. Which is why I will not put him on Ignore.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You are very clever with your pc. I wouldn't know where to start, but I have seen a couple of Eddie pics that pop up on Google images.
    I really don't know what rights we have, I believe that Facebook are claiming that they have the right to reproduce any photos that are shown on there, but I don't know whether they have done so, or whether anyone has challenged this right.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    As I do not "do" Facebook I have no way of tracking what the OP shows there. The others? Twitter etc? Easy. Just put his username into Google and you will find his other accounts.

And Google Images show all the pictures we have ever posted, and that also includes those not posted on Dogsey or Breedia but elsewhere. You can also find on Google all posts you have ever made. Anywhere.

Rights or no rights. Whether the OP violates the Breedia and Dogsey rules or not, I do not think he should just use us as he is doing. But unless the Mods have no objection to his posts I do not think there is anything I, for one, can do.
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes, on Facebook too, and seems to post daily.
    There is an insignificant Pet Supplies link. I clicked on it and it just seems to be a list of privately run pet shops.
    I'm sticking with the Ignore button.
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I think the OP is using a spam bot. He posts daily at different times on several different sites... All the same material. I doubt he is doing all of this manually. It seems ridiculous. I do not think they can read any of what we are saying.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    In which case he is spamming both Dogsey and Breedia, therefore surely that is against the rules, so why will the Moderators not stop him?
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave likes this.
    He doesn't seem to be advertising anything on here though. I think Azz appears to just want the site traffic - as long it isn't unethical that is.
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    So annoying regular long-time members is OK as long as site traffic is kept up. Is that all that matters?

Breedia is being spammed and I do not think it shows Breedia in a good light by permitting spamming.
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC and mjfromga like this.
    I think Azz has given up, we never see him he doesn’t contribute to the site or update anything new .
  13. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    He gave up a long time ago. He had some health concerns and whatnot. With forums being a dying culture and social media taking over, I feel like he stopped caring and simply abandoned the forums. It is fair enough. Many forums I used to frequent have been closed or abandoned by the ADMINS and thus subjected to spam and trolls left and right.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz DOES care. Just because we do not see him posting does not mean that he has given up on us. And so do the Mods - if something is reported as advertising or spam, the offending posts are removed. Maybe not immediately but then we cannot expect the Mods to be available 24/7 can we.

When I had the loan computer while Effi was trying to sort out mine and then building me a new one [I think it was in June?] I was able to get into Breedia with no problems. But when I got the new computer I could not get in so re-registered as Tikva, I think while I tried to get my "Malka" account back, and as I had previously been registered under one of Azz's dogseymail addresses I emailed him from my Domain address and he changed my contact address and sent me a new password.

So yes, Azz DOES care.

The thing is that even though there are not many regular posters here, we all seem to get along fine with rarely any need for either Azz or the Mods to step in.

And that is the way it should be.
  15. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    He was last seen in June.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    He emailed me on 20 June in answer to my request for my contact address to be changed and for a new password, so I do believe he still cares for Breedia [and no doubt Dogsey and his other sites too]. Why else would he bother to help me get my Malka account back if he did not care?
  17. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Welcome to our home where dog hair is both a fashion accessory & a condiment.

[​IMG]
  18. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog.

[​IMG]
  19. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Dog kisses fix everything.

[​IMG]
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yeah, well, if the Mods will not accept the OP as spamming, what else can I do?