Pupstime - Daily Update - Every thing about dog Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pupstime, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    If this member has taken images from Dogsey or Breedia of members dogs please post the links to them and action will be taken.

At present they are reposting images available on the internet and not spamming a website/blog etc like a few others do.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Thank you @Carole - the OP does have pictures of dogs we have posted on Breedia and Dogsey - he has them saved and posted on his Twitter, Pinterest, and every other site he joined a few months ago.

I do not know about other Breedia and Dogsey members, but I do not like pictures of me, Lexi, Pereg and now Tikva, having been posted on Breedia and Dogsey etc.posted on his Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook etc - as being his, now being posted every day, with comments he has also found.

Yes, I know I post pictures, and jokes, that are sent to me but I have never pretended that they are original or are pictures of my own dogs.

And I do not "do" Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other such site, so I do not post the same picture I do here on Breedia, on all of those as he does.

Sure, we can always put the OP on Ignore, but he will still be using Breedia for whatever his intention is. But why should we have to?

And I honestly do not want Breedia to be ruined by those daily posts.
  4. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    All you can do is request the photos are removed from the various sites they have been posted on. We really have no control about where they have been posted. Not exactly sure on copyright if the photos are freely posted on social media and forums.

As I said if you can provide the links to the photos that have been lifted from Azz's sites we can take action on it.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Carole, I have spent hours checking people that I think are spamming us. Remember the Rugby guy and "his" Akita's using photographs that were not his dogs? And the Leeds "Frenchie" one? Not forgetting the member who used a photograph of [I think] was a Ridgeback puppy that was not his/hers? That one I cannot find as I lost a lot of things when my new computer was built and I think the whole thread was removed.

I will not mention the gnome member who caught us out, but I am sure that you know who I mean.

I know that I do report members/posts that are obviously advertisements or spam, and as far as I am concerned, the member "pupstime" is spamming us daily.

This is an example of a picture he posted on his Twitter thread - I found it somewhere and had saved it to post on my own long-going thread:

https://www.forum.breedia.com/threads/what-is-there-to-say.16427/page-41#post-225422

[​IMG]

The OP has it on his Twitter account as if it is his own.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  7. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    That photo we can do nothing about as it does not belong to a Dogsey member.
  8. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Anyone who joins to spam their blog/website/social media will have the links removed but when it comes to photos freely available on the internet it makes it harder as they dont' break any Breedia rules.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I know, I know Carole, but he does have Breedia and Dogsey pictures on his Twitter and other social media sites. As yet he has not posted one here but everyone will know it if he does.

Please trust me Carole. Somebody once said on a BBC messageboard [all now long since extincted] that I could smell a troll/advertiser/spammer from half way across the world.

And I was never wrong.

But there are Dogsey and Breedia pictures on Google Images - most stated as copyrighted - but it is so easy to copy and post those pictures ignoring the fact that they are stated as copyrighted.

This member is spamming Breedia [and no doubt Dogsey as well] in preparation of the website he is in the process of getting, and I do not like the fact that he is using us.

I love Breedia and all my friends and Breedia dogs, but when I open my computer and see yet another of the OPs posts, day after day after day, it just leaves me in tears. Crying for what Breedia now permits.
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Quote I honestly do not want Breedia to be ruined by those daily posts.
    Why do you think it will ruin Breedia?

I cant see where he/she has claimed the pictures to be original or there own, neither can I see anyone believing that they are ,they are just ‘memes) or pics taken from Google, I have added a few to your thread What is there to say that I copied of Google
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Vee - I have never posted anything on either my "What is there to say" or my "Joke" thread, implying that the pictures or mine. I do not post them on Twitter and suchlike as if they are mine, because apart from anything else, I do not do Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook etc and nor do I pretend that what I post is original and mine.

And I am very happy when other Breedia members post on or comment on those threads, which I only post for fun and, hopefully, enjoyment. To me those threads are for, hopefully, the pleasure of Breedia members.

The OP does not even read what he posts, let alone comment on them.

Is that what you really want Breedia to be about?
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Can you please clarify where they imply that the pictures are original and belong to him/her?
    As for spoiling breedia, if they were posting numerous threads I would see your point but it is only ‘one’ thread.
    So I don’t see what your problem is.
  13. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Dogs are my favorite people.

[​IMG]
  14. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I still strongly believe the OP of this thread is using a spam bot to post. They post this stuff all over the internet and they post a TON. There is very little chance that someone is doing this manually. Also, the account does not add to any other threads on any site, nor do they respond when people address them.

We are talking to ourselves when we address them. They cannot and will not reply. But if they are breaking no rules, we can just ignore this thread if we don't like it.

It is unoriginal and sort of weird... But it isn't truly hurting anybody.
  15. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Dogs ask for so little but deserve so much.

[​IMG]
  16. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
  17. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    When all else fails... hug the dog.

[​IMG]
  18. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Home is where the dog is.

[​IMG]
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Not that you will read this as you are only a bot, but do you honestly think that nobody on Breedia or Dogsey know what dogs are?

I would put you on ignore but I am just waiting for you to post one of OUR dogs pretending that they are yours.

Heaven help you if you EVER post a pictures of ours, especially one of mine.

You had better be able to afford a good lawyer
  20. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    You can always find hope in a dog's eyes.

[​IMG]
  21. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Their posts seem to scale down one minute at a time. 10:16 pm, 10:17 pm, 10:18 pm etc. Definitely not manual, especially since they post these all over the internet.