Sighthounds - how do you walk yours. Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by chaz, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Fine by me! The more the merrier :) Do you have a car?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Cassius

Cassius New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Yes indeedy! Wanna lift?
  4. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    That would certainly help make it sooner rather than later! ;) :) We can arrangewith Chaz somewhere she can get to her end if you like and find somewhere to let our pointies run!
  5. Cassius

Cassius New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Okey dokey. Fine with me. :grin:
  6. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Sounds like a plan :D at the moment weekends would be better, as they are the days that I would more then likely be able to get a lift, but fingers crossed from next month I wont have weekends free which will make it harder as I'll only have weds and thurs off.
  7. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    I will have the first couple of weds and thurs free in sept....Do you guys? I can get to New St Station or a more local train station if it helps SW? When are you free SW? I normally have Saturdays free too, the next 2 are booked but after that free :D
  8. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I should, but will have to rely on public transport, but we should be able to make it work.
  9. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Cool, if you pick somewhere local to you that you know and can get a postcode for...if it's all right with SW we'll meet you there :D
    Do any of those days suit you SW? Exciting!
  10. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Will do, where me and the dogs went for the great british Greyhound walk might be good :) but I'll find some areas good enough for fout hounds and send you both some links or something, will prob be around Monday that I can get ona
  11. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Sorry will prob be monday I can do that if them days are good for SW.
  12. Cassius

Cassius New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Any days are good for me. At the weekends, I may have my Son or not if he's with his Dad. Havng said that, from next Friday he goes off for a holiday with him for 10 days so it's just me and the furries.

I can do weekdays too. Would rather not do week days for the first 2 week sin September as Oscar has had to change schools due to bullying and I'd like to be there myself to pick him. After that, my Mom can pick him up from school.
  13. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Sorry guys, I was gonna try and speak to someone about walks that I don't know about on Sunday, but I couldn't as I had a little visitor with me and didn't want to leave him on his own, but I will do my best and get some places by tomorrow and then if you can sort out a date I'll try to be there :D.
  14. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Should of sent you both a PM now, if you like any of the walks we can try and sort out a day thats good for us all, I would book a holiday to do it, but I don't think it would be a good time after starting a new job lol.
  15. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Got it any replied thanks :D Until Mid-sept I'm free pretty much any day bar Sunday....you can pm me the days if you want. Don't worry about not booking holiday, I'm sure we'll find a day all 3 of us can do :D
    Thanks again SW for the offer of a lift, gonna be a great walk!
  16. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Well until September I should be able to get any days apart from Fridays, and after that I've been told that my days off if I get it will be Wednesday, and Thursday (might be Tuesday but think its Thurs).

And it is gonna be great, I can't wait!
  17. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Next week any good in the week then Chaz and SW? I'm free any weekday that I know so far, haven't had my schedule for work, but can swap no problem. So it's up to you guys which day :)
  18. Cassius

Cassius New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I can do any day at all really. Oscar goes off with his dad on Friday and I'd like to see him off so as long as it's not 12th August, any other day would be great.
  19. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Friday next week is best for me. I possibly have my part time work at lunch times the other days. Is next Friday (19th) any good?
  20. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Should be, I'll see if I can swap volunteertining to the thursday instead of friday, but I might not be able to check out most the walks before, but as Stumpy says that the hills may be a problem I can check out the ones that seem the best for us all :).
  21. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    If you don't mind, that'd be great. I'm on standby for work on Weds and Thurs...so it's possible I won't be needed Thurs, but might be. I think less hills is probably good, Axel doesn't have great stamina either. I guess it'd be great if it was fairly flat and sheep free, then a good time had by all!!!