The most embarrassing moments... General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Hayley SBT, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley

The most embarrassing moments...

that you dog has put you through?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Linda57

Linda57 New Member

Name:
    Linda
    She pees on peoples feet when they want to say hello to her :blush:

either that, or she hides behind me :roll:
  4. bolty

bolty New Member

Name:
    Shane
    barn likes to :blush: sniff peoples bits, he wont take no, he pushes and grunts untill he gets there :shock:
  5. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    lol so hes just a tart is barn! lol and young one at that
  6. Brundog

Brundog New Member

Name:
    Dani
    humping my architects leg when he came to visit - actually in general just humping !!!
  7. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Fondly Remembered

Name:
    SB
    Doing brace heelwork at a show and looking down to find I had only one dog - J had gone off to say hello to a pretty CKCS in the audience :blush:
  8. Roxy

Roxy New Member

Name:
    Roxy
    SB now that it embarrassing. LOL
  9. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Fondly Remembered

Name:
    SB
    I know :roll: And, she was flirting like mad. J was acting like a love-sick loon, and the spectators were falling off chairs laughing as my 'obedience' dog totally ignored me. I had to resort to waving a sauage under his nose. It is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach :lol:
  10. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    from bessie

I feel asleep on the chair and bessie has this habit of coming right up to you and barking in your face! the thing was EVERYONE INCLUDING OLDER BROTHERS MATES were up stairs sleeping! anyway so im sound O and bessie barks right in my face, so i scream louder than ever! AND my dad, my brothers and his mate comes running in, going WHERE WHERE! then i said bessie scared me and they laughed so hard at me! BECAUSE i did scream like i was being hurt lol!

From Borris

Borris broke off his lead and bolted in front of my vets 4 by 4 and he said, u got the rght car, but get control of your dog! BUT he broke off the lead! was not funny! was scary too! bloody borris!
  11. Jenny234

Jenny234 New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    the most embarrassing indie has done to me is running towards someones dogs like a lunatic, ok completely out of control, but so was the other owners dogs! anyway, indie ran straight past them, and as she bolted back round she took the owners legs out and she fell right on her back side! :blush:
    may i just add shes done this to me and bf too! owch!

most embarassing thing phoenix did was pick up a huge pile of horse sh*t and eating it infront of other dog walkers :shock: :lol:

scruffy... well, he dunked his head in a sloppy cow pat and then rolled in it! i had to walk him home covered from tip to tail in cow pat!!

we took indie round a friends house when she was a small puppy.... she was really good and i was sayin how well house trained she was... then she pee'd in their hallway :blush:
  12. lore

lore New Member

Name:
    Lorraine
    WEll we discovered our new dog Dougal loves to 'gobble' his urm....bits. Very loudly and with much grunting. Kinda puts you off your dinner.....:blush:
  13. queenwillow

queenwillow New Member

Name:
    tracey
    lol boy will be boys , i usually say to mind em excuse me and they look and stop lol :roll:
  14. wendy taylor

wendy taylor New Member

Name:
    WENDY
    one of my big male Mastiffs tried to have sex with a policeman,blush
    Wendy
  15. Miss Potter

Miss Potter New Member

Name:
    Lianne
    My girls like to say 'hello' to people by pawing them. Not a huge problem, but they do seem to aim rather accurately where men are involved! :blush: I cannot count the amount of men that have left after a chat talking in a high voice or crouched over and clutching!!:blush: :blush:
  16. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin

My old dog len was a fox hound cross and a real character. i didn't get him until he was ten and he lived until he was 20. He had had five homes by the time we got him.

One day we took him to the new forest for a walk. We parked next to a business man having lunch in his car. While we were getting organised we let Len out.

He ran to infront of the man's car and did a big poo and started barking really loudly (which he always did after a poo for some reason!)

He then did the "scraping the ground with his back legs thing" and managed to kick the poo over the business man's windscreen!!!!

we were mortified and pretended to be looking for some thing in the boot.

The man looked up from his newspaper and put his windscreen wipers on - which just spread the poo everywhere.

ooooopS!

Oh - he also cocked his leg over a man's back once. We had just arrived at a festival and the man was sat with his shirt off on the floor. A couple of dogs ran up to meet Len and he chose the man's back as a good pee post!

:blush:
  17. queenwillow

queenwillow New Member

Name:
    tracey
    lol o my that doggie was live wire wasnt he ,i cant stop laughing thinking of the window screen wipers spreading the poo . i remember being in a training class once and the trainers collie wee up this little kids leg lol:lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. jackpat

jackpat New Member

Name:
    sarah
    Now some of you wont find this at all funny and believe me at the time it wasnt!!!
    You've all heard me harp on about Joshie my old weimi (he's been gone nearly 2 years )

Well every day I would take him to work with Jadie and I'dopen the front door and they'd hop into the car and off we'd go. I never bothered with leads just out of the door as they were really good and knew where we were going and I'd say in the car etc etc.

Anyway on this particular day, I'd been out and opened the back of the NEW van my boss had lent me, gone back in the house to get my bag and told the dogs " in the car". They left the house to jump in the van.
    Well jadie did....
    Josh spotted a big black car up the street with its back doors open and lots of people stood around it, so he headed off to say Hi and maybe jump on its back seat instead.
    I did stop him before he joined the mourners but I will never forget the look of horror on their faces when they thought he was gonna get in the hearse with them.

I thank my lucky stars everyday that my recall was as good as it was and that I had biscuits in my pocket!!!
    He came back straight away and got in the van like he should have in the first place, but I took ages to recover from the embarrassment!

Sorry just noticed this is a bull breeds thread. Apologies for missing that
  19. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Soooo funny.... I'm gonna bust something
    :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
  20. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin

He was an endless source of entertainment. The funny thing was that he was also quite well behaved............but more because he was going to do the thing you asked before you asked, rather than doing it because he was told!

He was very lovely and had a whole range of funny noises and barks for different situations. Being a fox hound cross he was, of course, very vocal!
  21. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    I didn't realise it was a bull breed thread either sorry.

I haven't had a bull breed yet,but am sure i will have a few embarrassing situations with my new staffie pup that we are getting at the end of February.