They're been promoted! Training

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Pork1epe1, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara

They're been promoted!

Yesterday we managed to get to training for the first time since November. Convinced their Royal Highness's had forgotten everything we just did some basic obedience and recall work in the field which they did perfectly! At the end of session Kinga, their trainer, said they were so "proficient" she felt they'd just about learnt everything they need to know and it's time to move on to something new.

So from next Saturday onwards we'll be concentrating on loose leash walking in busy areas, probably even the city centre. They've already had some traffic/crowd training but a long time ago when they did their BH course ..... SO finger's crossed they'll remember!

And ... best of all we've been invited to join the Championship Obedience course as well which is a real honour as all the dogs in the group are being trained for competition!

Couldn't get any really good pics as it was extremely windy!

Gwylim doing a very enthusiastic recall! SAM_1865.JPG

And a nice sit and stay
    SAM_1866.JPG

Georgina was certain she'd be blown away if she didn't stay close to me"
    SAM_1868.JPG
    Hang onto me tightly mum or I might take off like Mary Poppins!
    SAM_1870.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Karen87 likes this.
    Huge congratulations to their Royal Highness's - I would curtsy to them if I could without going over backwards!

Prince Gwylim did such a lovely sit and stay - and I do not blame Princess Georgina for thinking she might get blown away.

Incidentally, all that snow vanished quickly - I hope it is a lot warmer now.
  4. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    Well done you 2!!
    I hope mum bought you lots of nice treats for doing such an amazing job x