This is why beagles are perfect family dogs Videos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by charliedadog, Nov 26, 2016.

1. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel

This is why beagles are perfect family dogs

Beagles are one of the friendliest dogs,they enjoy human
    company and they are incredibly tolerant. Unfortunately due to their size and passive nature they are most often used in animal testing..........But beagles can be perfect family dogs!!! This is why I made this video
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Daniel - I always watch your videos - and little Laura has grown so much since I first watched her and Charlie. I love them both so much and always enjoy seeing them.
  4. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Malka and GsdSlave like this.
    Thank you for that......I wanted to stop making them, but my daughter wants me to make more...and we watching them together when they are done:) 20160922_122049.jpg
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Please do not stop making the videos Daniel - they give so much pleasure and I love seeing Laura growing up. Of course I love Charlie and - I forget the name of the other one, sorry - but having seen how Charlie has been with Laura since she was born it is such a delight seeing her growing into a a lovely little girl.
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka likes this.
    Another lovely video, and will be memories to treasure.
  7. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Our second beagle is Ollie the bad boy :). My daughter always asking me ,, Daddy....can we make a video today'' and i can't say ,, No'' to my princess :). Maybe she knows I love to make them and she gives me ideas too :)
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Thank you for posting this Daniel. Charlie and Ollie have become favourites on here, and I love seeing your clever videos. Your message about laboratory Beagles has also provided me with the perfect opportunity to pass on some news.

On Thursday, (24th. November), representatives of the Run Free Alliance, supported by the actor Peter Egan, were able to deliver the petition that several Breedia members signed last year, to No.10 Downing Street. The total number of signatures was 143,077, which makes it highly likely that the use of Beagles in laboratories will be debated in Parliament in the near future.

This may be just one step on the ladder, but it will raise the profile of this subject. So many members of the general public believe that experimenting on dogs is already a thing of the past, in fact, they couldn't be more wrong. Thank you to everyone that did sign this petition.
  9. doghiker

doghiker New Member

Name:
    Joshua
    GsdSlave likes this.
    yeah, beagles are great fun.
    I hear they can be mischevious at home
    but thats part of the fun
    charles schultz, of the peanuts cartton
    really hit the nail on the head with snoopy
    who is supposed to be a beagle.

on the sad side, I do hate animal testing