Tikva Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    She does not play with toys although I am trying to teach her. Her idea of fun is wandering around sniffing the ground everywhere, going into a fast gallop, and then into either bed or crate, which ever one she is near.

Oh, and eating.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Bless her, the toys are bigger than she is :)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Having had to break part of the kickplate from the bottom of the refrigerator to get Thing out from under it three times so far today, with still no idea how she gets under it in the first place as she definitely cannot get under it from the front and I have blocked everything off from the sides, I am in need of (a) another shower and (b) new arms. Oh, and new knees would not come amiss.

She has vanished yet again for the fourth time so she can get out the way she came in.

Little booger.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    :043::043::043::044: :044: :044::043::043::043:

Sounds like you got a little rebel there Malka, can't wait until she gets to the trouble twosomes age :007: :049: :007:
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I am not sure if I can survive until then.
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Sounds like she has found a wonderful game to keep mum on her toes (or should that be hands and knees?)
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I am sure she will come out by herself when she wants more food - she has only been fed four times today so far...
  9. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    How's little Tikva today Malka, I think I found out what breed she is a catdog cat because she can get through a tiny gap like cats do & dog because she looks like a dog xxx
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I thought I had blocked off her access to the back of the refrigerator to get under it but obviously not sufficiently. Luckily I did not have to break the kickplate completely, just pulled it away from where it is fixed on [except for where it is actually under the hinged side of the door] - just lift it up and call her and out she comes. She will not be able to though if she grows, and at the rate and amount she is eating she is surely going to start growing soon...

But - she was spending a lot of time under there - except when eating of course, so Lord knows what she got up to. Probably thought it a good place to poo as I have seen plenty of pees today but only one poo. She just skuttles so fast as soon as she is out of her crate in the bedroom - straight through the back room and into the kitchen, or I bring her in here to put her on the pee pad - Zoom, straight back into the kitchen again and is under the refrigerator before I can get there.

However, I think I have blocked off the way she was getting in by putting a box behind the water machine - I did have a smaller thing there but the little booger, tiny as she is, can climb! Might need something bigger and heavier as she is currently trying to headbutt it to move so she can get past. Hmm - better think again. There is quite a space behind the water machine as I have it pulled forward to the level of the front of the refrigerator to make it easier for me to use.

Ah, she has given up the headbutting for the moment and is asleep in her bed.

Little booger!