Today's the day I get my other akita General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by Rugby1983, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Thank you yoji I will need your fine dog knowledge you know kind regards Jack
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Rugby1983 likes this.
    Did you get much sleep Jack with the pups
    Do you have crates for them ?
    Ohhh & I’m Philippa, my dog is called Yoji
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    She is a very pretty girl - you have two lovely puppas :049:

I am not having a go at you Jack but I would be a bit wary about putting her on the counter in case she accidentally tumbles off. She is far too precious to risk her hurting herself. :)
  5. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    I got open pen they was fine they went sleep at 1am and got me up at 8am no dog mess wen I not up so Very happy think cuz Rocco was there she was ok and did not cry
  6. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Malka likes this.
    Was just for the picture juli only way too take pics with out her moving lol
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    First you were getting two puppies, then one puppy and an older one, and then you post pics of a puppy, so I think my comment was valid.

As for the food comment I merely pointed out it was not of good quality, as I have done on other threads.
    I found the fact that you needed to exaggerate about price and deposit unnecessary that was why I questioned it.
    So please don’t accuse me of ‘picking’ on you or trying to bring you down.

Just because I question or disagree with someone doesn’t mean I am out to get them’ as it’s an open forum one should expect different views and opinions that is how we learn.

As for giving you advice, it’s clearly not needed so I will refrain from doing so.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Seconded.
  9. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Good you both do that
  10. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Better still I just going too leave join new one many more out there but I will say is good bye too juli Philippa who knows who thanks for your help and kind remarks good look with your akitas all the best
  11. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Thank you for everything Jack, enjoy your pups
    If you have any worries then please ask
    Philippa
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Please do not leave Jack - we want to see pictures of your puppas growing up and hearing all about them. We will always be here for you and any questions and/or worries that you have.

Juli [and Tikki Tikva]
  13. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    You don’t really want to leave, do you? You’re still looking around the site... You know people have good advice here, but you have a hard time listening to advice.. Not sure what you want.. the pups are cute
  14. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Do you already have them sleeping together? Thought that you were going to have them sleep separately? I know it made the new girl more comfortable but if they get used to sleeping together it’s going to be harder to separate them at night later...
  15. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Hi how are we all ? Well where do I start well I'm wrong you lot are right I had too take one puppy back after a week as the littermates thing was starting too happen and was more work and what I thought even tho you said so. I still got the girl Bella as she was the list worst for nipping so what I have done as I wanted 2 dogs is I went too the rescue centre and got a boy who is 15 months old also American Akita and gets on well with Bella and he has bin neutered all ready looking forward too taking Bella out with him tomorrow on her first walk they get on so well together and he is all ready trained so 1 pup only too train however Bella can sit give paw wait and is toilet trained at 11 weeks and is doing so well kind regards Jack I'm sure I'm going too get some stick
  16. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  17. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  18. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    I’ll just ask the obvious for now... has your wife given birth to your newest daughter yet? Why was the male at a rescue center? What did you say to Rocco’s breeder as to why you returned him.

And... of course we were right... lol. We all knew we were. Two puppies is hard (I’ve done that) but two Akita puppies.... Now you know, and maybe if you ask for advice in the future you won’t be so quick to dismiss the good well thought out ideas you are given... That is IF you are given advice again... I think you offended a few of the regulars, who almost always give great advice, and it’s free. Don’t be so quick to dismiss them, or to tell them off because you don’t like what they say or maybe how they said it...

Did your vet say it’s ok to take Bella out in public already? I’ve always thought it was 16 weeks or even 4 months old before they are protected by their vaccines...

I thought you’d be back..
  19. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    No she ok vet said 1 week after her sec jab which is today .
    Rocco owner said that was fine as he had someone interested still I got my money back

Baby due in 8 days no baby yet .
    His owner got cancer and is not able too take care of him he good with kids and dogs for now put he still pup as he only 15 months
  20. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Your right mate feel silley now but I'm big enough too too admit wen I'm wrong which I was yes your right I'm just going too hold back if I'm not happy with some replys
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Rugby1983 likes this.
    Jack - many of us make mistakes, and yes, often some replies are not what we want to hear. But one of the things that I appreciate about Breedia is that responses and advice, whether we like them or not, are given in all honesty.

I do hope everything works out for you with the new Akita, and I hope Momma and Baby, when she arrives, have an easy delivery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.