Today's the day I get my other akita General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by Rugby1983, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Got it in one Vee. The pictures posted, especially the one in message #36 are identical to the images on that site.

He is using Breedia, and our good nature, to either advertising his stud dogs or pretending to ask for help.

Well done for finding this out. Now I feel embarrassed that I took him at face value.
  4. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Thank you malka
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Do not thank me Jack - thank @GsdSlave for having caught you out.
  6. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    It's not my dog look close not same also pup is different also I don't live in Warwickshire just same person as before wrong dog wrong person close keep trying
  7. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Whether you live in Warwickshire or not, you have used pictures of dogs that you say are yours that are identical in those in the link given by @GsdSlave and I know who I trust.
  9. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    My pup grow so fast over night lol not even same dog
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    q5eU4mE.jpg
    Very clever the original advert had 5 images. so you have removed the identical pic you posted as your new rescue.
  11. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    GSDSLAVE THE POLICE DOG detective my dog has bin spayed also dose that look same pup no also look at last pic looks like my 10 week old pup grow over night simpler dog but not mine also if bin done that be a wast of time
  12. Jessicaparker

Jessicaparker New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Nice pics and both pups are enjoying.
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    So - you went to a rescue shelter and got a boy who is 15 months old AND HAS BEEN NEUTERED.

And now you say HE has been SPAYED.

Do you know the difference between male and female dogs? Male dogs are neutered, female dogs are spayed.

And no way could your ten-week old female puppy have been spayed so please do not try to pretend you mixed them up.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    The identical pictures are still there - I bookmarked the link you gave and the pictures are still there.
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @GsdSlave - there is, of course, another explanation. A website with perfect English and spelling as against that here.

Do you remember someone who used an avatar of a Boerboel puppy and gave details of their website, only it was not their puppy, nor was it their website?

Not forgetting the poster who was happily chatting away on FB while we had been told they were in an induced coma...
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Posted by @Rugby1983 as his "new" dog
    [​IMG]
    Posted on the advertisement of a website for a stud dog
    [​IMG]
  17. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    Oh dear. Still at least it does if nothing else indicate why two Akita pups together are not a good idea whether true or fantasy.

I really hate being duped because it lessens trust in genuine posters :(
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Puppy #1 was a male. Puppy #2 was a female but the OP did not get her instead was getting a 10 month old. Only the people owning the 10 month old wanted to keep her so the OP got the original puppy #2.

Two Akita pups = problems so the OP got a 15 month old "neutered" from a rescue shelter, using yet another picture from a breeder site [my, they do have a lot of different breeds, studs, puppies, apple pies an' all] and posts it as their new dog.

AND GIVES BACK HIS ORIGINAL PUPPY #1 TO THE BREEDER.

But that is OK as he got his money back.
  19. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I never understand what they hope to gain by lying.
    What possible benefit is there in my trying to impress a bunch of people they will never meet
  20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I do think you smelt a rat quite early on Juli, when it was all rugby talk. Gullible me, spoke for him, but it seems that your instincts were spot on.
    I'm now wondering what was the purpose of this thread? Perhaps we are here just to give these people air time.
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Carole - I am not going to check back on all my posts but I think the rugby thing was about a different member who was also going to get two Akita puppies - and the member on this thread also posted on that thread. Something did not sound right to me but It is immaterial as my post was deleted.

In that instance I was wrong in so far as in my day Rugby Union was amateur and Rugby League was professional, whereas now RU is also professional. But I do know that the name given was that of a RL player in Bangor. complete with all specifications and scores. I did not have to look for them, I just clicked on the given name and up they came.

And there is no record of that name on London Wasps team [which is no longer in London] which is a RU team whereas the Bangor team is RL. And for those who do not know, RL and RU are two different types of Rugby.

Vee is the expert at digging things out.

https://www.forum.breedia.com/threads/a-fair-price-for-a-puppy.17727/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.