Today's the day I get my other akita General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by Rugby1983, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    Yes, Vee is very sharp - I don't know how she manages that.

I think this chap is one and the same. He did change his (actual?) name after you found that he was using a false identity - from Jamie something beginning with B to Jack Brewster. His user name has remained the same though, (Rugby1983).
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not know Carole - I have found another thread where someone [different name] said they were going to get two Akita pups, but I can not find the rugby thread. Nor the post of mine that was deleted, but the entire thread. It is not on my computer.

I do not use a laptop - I have a PC that Effi built for me [I think it is PC # who-knows-what]. It has two internal hard drives, ??? knows what else but it is definitely not the normal home PC. I have no idea what he has put into it but it has ??? memory and can save as much as I need. I also have two external hard drives. On does an automatic back-up at 12 noon every day, and after 10 days it removes the first of ten to start again. Each day.

The other external hard drive, which actually holds even more, I do a manual back-up maybe once a week.

So I have the computer capabilities and memory to keep more stuff than I will ever need.

And I save stuff. Anything and everything that I think might be important one day - and every-so-often I go through the lot and delete tons of stuff that I will never need.

But I never delete anything that I think I might need. Everything is in folders and whatever they are called, so I know exactly where to find things.

The craziest thing is that I can not use a smart phone, which is why I do not have one!
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I wouldn't have a clue what to do with a smartphone either. They do look very useful, but I think the screen would be too small for me to be able to do much with.
  5. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka likes this.
    I too noticed how it was ok because he got his money back... I thought it horrible that he “kept” the second pup, not the first...

This is the same poster that you called out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.