Unscrupulous Breeders General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by who owns who, Apr 29, 2022.

1. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka and Toedtoes like this.
    Where is the dislike button?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Toedtoes and Malka like this.
    @mjfromga
    When did I prioritize dogs over humans?

You could start a thread in the non-animal related section to get a discussion going (not that there are very many people who comment here).

IMO we should all be concerned about a multitude of issues. Global climate change. Food scarcity. Income disparity. Mis-treatment of farm animals that are only raised to feed humans. Homelessness. Affordable healthcare for everyone, as well as affordable prescription medication. Voting rights. LGBTQ+ rights. Water scarcity.

I’ll just touch on a few here. If we stopped using so much land to grow feed for cattle, who’s crap literally creates methane, a greenhouse gas, and the land for them to graze, and instead used that land to grow plant based proteins, we could feed SO MANY more people. Oh yeah, cattle farms also pollute water as well.

I live in California, where a large percentage of the produce consumed in the states is grown, and we are in a major drought.

Every person should get the same quality healthcare as all the politicians in Washington DC, or London.

I’m too tired to keep going
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    @who owns who
    There may be no dislike button, but there is Ignore.
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Of course a dog forum is going to have discussions about animal welfare and what may be done to address concerns about dogs.

That doesn't mean in any way shape or form that other issues aren't just as important to those who feel animal welfare needs to be addressed, it just means that on a dog forum, the obvious topic is going to be about animals and their welfare