Unwanted guests bitten by staffie General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Queensland blue, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Queensland blue

Queensland blue Member

Name:
    S

Unwanted guests bitten by staffie

This made me laugh , I’m not usually a fan of dogs biting people ,
    However when the news reporter said , the owner won’t be charged , it’s not a matter for the police , and the dog won’t be impounded .

it was pretty clear , the police aren’t interested in it , and the people bitten may have deserved it .

so im a fan of justice being served , if that’s the case .
    And dogs protecting owners in their own house.go the staffie lol

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Interesting. Sounds like the guys knew the owner. And it wasn't the first incident at the house. Maybe they tried to hurt her? Or it was a bad drug deal? Or a relationship dispute? Sounds like the two guys weren't too injured - just needing bandaging. Whatever, it definitely sounds like the dog acted "appropriately" in this situation.

I wonder what the real story is?
  4. Queensland blue

Queensland blue Member

Name:
    S
    Toedtoes likes this.
    I’m not sure what the real story is , maybe all of the above .
    The screaming woman I’m sure helped escalate the situation whatever the cause and effect .

A lot of the time I find dog bites disturbing and can’t watch them.
    However recently in the news a lot of the “bad guys” start out the attacker , with them then becoming the “victim” .(even with home invasions I’ve seen ).

then the defender gets charged and called a thug .which is infuriating when the media and law does this , they take ‘good for bad , and bad for good’ . In these times often. It’s reversed and a fiasco.

It is probably my upbringing and security background also , I’m just happy to see the world right way up again .
    and the bad guys get what’s coming, plus I’m always happy when women have a good guard dog to protect them too :)
  5. Queensland blue

Queensland blue Member

Name:
    S
    Here is a news story I’d been watching before this one on the staffy.
    Shows what I mean about the attackers becoming the victims , then the defender being charged.

it’s a bit off topic however it is the general discussion forum .
    Don’t know what it’s like in your countries , the liberals “road to hell is paved with good intentions “

this story gives me the opposite feeling . Pisses me off.