What Breed Would my puppy be? ID this breed/mix

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by jeygee, Jan 8, 2009.

1. jeygee

jeygee New Member

Name:
    Jessica

What Breed Would my puppy be?

I just got myself a new puppy, which I named Coco. The transaction between me and the salesperson was quick, so I wasn't able to understand what she told me about Coco's mixed breed. I think I heard her saying that Coco's a mix of Chow and German shepherd.

Ideas, anyone? Do you think that's what my puppy is?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks much for the help! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. youngstevie

youngstevie

maybe.....;-) Somewhere (and not because I have them) I see Collie too.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very cute though, love the T shirt;-)
  4. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    That would make sense, I'm not sure Coco would have white paws from a GSD/Chow mix?
  5. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I had wondered about the white paws to,

there may be a splash of something else in there,

what age is coco? if she is the normal age for leaving mum say 7 ish weeks
    coco looks quite small for the type of mix,

lovley pup though, very cute
  6. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Lovely wee pup. look like she won't fit into that t shirt for long lol, you look like your keeping your hands warm up there xx
  7. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    aw A very cute pup, I think there is some collie in there too,looks very similiar to my friends collie X GSD when she was a pup, I shall see if I can find a pic;-)

I would of thought she'd been chunkier if she had chow in her:grin: Love her name too , Coco, very pretty.
  8. jeygee

jeygee New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Thanks for the comment everyone! You gave me a very reasonable idea. I can see that Coco has some resemblance with a Collie except for the tail. Coco's is way shorter, but is it possible that it's only because she's still young? Will it grow longer as she ages? When it comes to other features like the ears, hairy body, etc., I can see why Coco can be half a Collie. Thanks you guys! :)

Thanks for saying how cute my baby is, but you really see her mom (that's me). Haha, kidding! I'll tell Coco how much you adore her. She'll be thrilled to know! :)