When do you make "the" decision Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, May 16, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    The pain will never go completely Rose - it is your connection to Loki - but it will ease in time. Tears are healing so do not try to hold them back.

I was lucky in that I was told about Milk Thistle, SAMe and Taurine very soon after Pereg's first seizure, so she has been on them ever since. As for the results of her blood tests, they have been roughly the same each time - exactly mid way in the range which is where they should be, as that shows that her liver etc is functioning normally.

I will not relax until I get the results of her blood plasma Pb level though.

:058: xx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 New Member

Name:
    jayne
    when i was a teenager our poodle kinky was epileptic. she was about 14 when we had her pts. i remember her being so confused in the last few days. she didn't know where she was, kept banging into furniture, and soiling her sen which she had never done before. it was a hard decision but my parents decided it was kinder to pts then to leave her to struggle on. she was on medication all her life, and we all knew what to do if she had a seizure so she wouldn't suffer. having epilepsy just made her more special, and ment she got away with a lot more than our other dogs.