When the dog stays at home alone... General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.

When the dog stays at home alone...

...and knows he is not allowed on the bed...

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I'm sure I saw this on Dogsey recently, still always nice to see naughty dogs doing what they do best :D :lol:
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    You did - I thought I would post it here as well for the Breedia members who do not read Dogsey! :grin:

Well - I thought it was too funny not to share around! :lol:
  5. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Love it! And who can blame the dog, with that cat sitting on the bed looking all superior.
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Hahaha so funny x
  7. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    I saw it on Dogsey and thought it really funny! It reminds me of Tarn my Border Collie/Fox Terrier that was one of three dogs I had when we lived in Durban SA. Because the climate was warm the dogs used to sleep on a covered porch at night and were only allowed into the kitchen during the day. For some reason Tarn decided she'd rather sleep in my son's bedroom and if you didn't watch her she'd creep upstairs and crawl under the duvet and lie there as quiet as a mouse until someone, usually my son, found her and turfed her out. The strange thing was it was only my son's bed she used to climb into and we used to tell him it was because she liked his smelly feet!
  8. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    hehe. Phoebe got on the bed once and panicked about the wobblyness of it so just let herself plop of the side into a heap on the floor, she wont get on it now even if you invite her