Wolf & her hybrid puppies Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Because they were used to hold wild birds not budgies
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

I was not there in the courts when the guy was given a prison sentence I therefore don't know which media covered the story but if you look up on the LBC web site you will find a article related to this man.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No you can not have his name. He is very important in the UK media, a very old friend of mine, and I asked him in confidence.

He has heard absolutely nothing about a wolf and hybrid pups needing rescuing.

Two hours of looking up LBC website shows no articles whatsoever.

Please give a link to your "story" because it does not exist anywhere in the UK media that either I or the company I employ to check the media for me, can find.

And as you have asked for my media contact's name, please can I do the same and ask for the name of "your" rescue home?

Thank you Tina.
  5. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Still don`t get it, remove the birds from the aviaries , but smashing up someones property amounts to vandalism, and I am sure the RSPCA are aware of this............
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    If he is so IMPORTANT why don't you let me have his name so the owner of the rescue home can ensure he is on the courts list.
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Man Jailed for Serial Egg Theft
    A man has been jailed after he admitted stealing hundreds of rare birds' eggs, including those of golden eagles
    A man who stole hundreds of eggs laid by rare British birds has pleaded guilty to 10 offences.
    The Avocet was one of the birds targeted.
    Hundreds of wild birds eggs were found in 49 year old collection.
    who has previously been jailed for similar offences involving the collection of eggs, pleaded guilty to a total of 10 offences under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
    Golden Eagle eggs.
    Camouflaged clothing, climbing equipment, detailed maps and illegal site maps detailing the nesting spots of several rare breeds of birds were also found at his home
    Osprey eggs.
    The RSPB has condemned the act.
    Representative Mark Thomas said:
    "Stealing the eggs of eagles and osprey is amongst the worst wildlife crimes possible in the UK. It is clear the current powers available to the court have had very little impact on this individual, who has been jailed three times previously."
    Police Constable Stephen Rodgers, of the Wildlife Crime Unit, who investigated the incident, said that this is one of the most serious cases of wildlife crime he has had to investigate.
    his actions have directly jeopardize Britain's wildlife and his obsession with collecting eggs threatens some of our rarest and most precious species.
    "We hope that this result here at court sends out a clear message that, together with our partners from the RSPB, we will work to protect Britain's birds for future generations."

*AS LAID OUT ON WEB SITE TOOK LESS THEN 2 MINS TO FIND IT *
    * THERE ARE PHOTOS BUT CAN'T PASTE THEM ON HERE FOR SOME*
    * REASON*
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Because I spoke with him in confidence. It is of no importance to you or your "rescue home" as to who he is and what his name is, and why on earth should he be on any court list in any case?

You have gone from a story about a wolf and hybrid pups, for which there is no media report anywhere, to an old story about a man being jailed for stealing rare birds eggs, again with no link whatsoever.

And you have yet to give the name of the rescue home for which you work.
  9. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Malka i think its this one. Its the only one that size in the area. Its about an hour from me.
    http://www.secondchancerescuekennels.co.uk/
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I understand there was problems with their tenancy contract being renewed, did they get it sorted .
  11. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Not sure, ive only been on their website when i was doing my norm of looking at rescue sites for reasons i dont know. I looked as its with in the distance i would travel and its the only one i saw that was close to the size tina talks about. I didnt stay on website long as (im not trying to be nasty im sure they have better things to do) my ocd cant handle bad or poorly maintained websites and half the dogs featured had been rehomed and some pages were empty.
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I know there was a big stink over them last year when they agreed to take in 50 Romanian dogs then had the cheek to ask for donations to transport them over, dont know to much about them but have heard some reports,one being they give no back up once dogs are adopted from them.
  13. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.