Yorkshire Terrier Discussions

Discussion in 'Yorkshire Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    yes, a mixed blessing. She looks like she has landed on her feet with you!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    Thank you . She has fitted in so well with my other two rescues Patsy Pug and Flora Poodle. Getting quite a cheeky little thing too.
    [​IMG]
  4. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    they look a lovely little bunch, all different but all very snuggley! Wonder if i ever got another dog if Tonks would snuggle like that.
  5. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    Patsy my Pug has the most wonderful nature. She has lived first with my Pomeranian Trixie , then Boycie my Chihuahua then latterly with Flora my Poodle . AS Flora is such a gentle dog too I did not think I would have any problems introducing another tiny. I suppose ex-breeding dogs are used to being with others which has made it easy for Amber to settle in. Mary
  6. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    Yes - i'm sure Tonks would be friendly but don't know if she will cuddle, but having said that, given half the chance she will cuddle her best friend who is a SRHP.
  7. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    A warm welcome to Amber - she looks delightful. I hope you have many happy years with her. Patsy Pug and Flora Poodle look adorable too!

Minnie Gremlin sends love to all of them.
  8. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    Thank you so much! Mary
  9. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Warm welcome to you little Amber. Mary, the picture of the three is so precious.....just love it. Keep the pictures coming:)
  10. packleader

packleader New Member

Name:
    dawn
    Well I made it to page 2, but that's it. Lost my 3ard Yorkie to throat cancer 21/2 yrs ago 121/2 yrs.

miss you babe xxx
  11. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I am so very sorry to hear that, I know your pain. I just lost my 14 yr old Crystal on her Birthday 6-7-08. Do you think you will get another? I am toying with the idea but would go with a show breeder that has a less vocal retired breeder as it worked for me before. I am retired and in good health but in a condo/apt type situation and cannot have a yappy little girl. It's hard to find the right one and don't know if I'm up to more heartbreak.
  12. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I knew one, he was a minauture, real cute boy (have pics on broken comp:-( ) will see what I can do about retrieving them. He had such a 'character' on him. He lived till he was about 12 and inspite if his 'character issues' if you were one of the lucky ones and he allowed you to get to know him he was a fab little boy xxxxxxx
  13. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    My little noisy one is Flora my poodle-----Amber is very quiet. She only barks with excitement on our our return OR to demand to be on my lap.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss "packleader". I have lost three little dogs ---two Poms and a Chihuahua. It really does hurt, I know !
    I adore taking their photos so I will happily obliged with more .
    Mary
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  14. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Just look at that adorable yorkie. I think I am at the point that I am ready for another. Hugs to that little sweet one.
  15. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    A few more pictures
    Sleeping yet again
    [​IMG]
    All wrapped up for the cold weather
    [​IMG]
    Amber with her sisters.
    [​IMG]
    Mary
  16. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Mary, they are all just precious. I may have an offer of a retired girl in May but with the economy the way it is I don't know if I should.....at least I have some time to think it over. If I see her, I know I will have her, I have seen pictures and lives about an hour away.
  17. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    I know that I cannot afford another ( I am now retired). My commonsense tells me that I cannot have another BUT if ever one just fell into my lap ----------Mary
    I hope you decide to have your little one if it is possible
  18. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I'm retired also and just didn't think I would be ready so soon, it took me 2 yrs to even look after I lost my first yorkie and I lost Crystal 8 mos. ago.

I'll see what May brings and if things are worse here in the states, I won't. Our President's speech last night gave us much hope and a reason to be happy we elected him. Even if all goes right we won't see improvement for a year so i just don't know about little Buffy...time will tell and I'll be here for sure to let you know. Love seeing the pictures:lol: of all the yorkies on this thread.
  19. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    lovely pictures all!!
    my first job as a dog walker was walking 2 yorkies, they were lovely :D
    this is my auntie's yorkie, sweetie, a lovely 3 year old girl, she's been brought up with a lab and 2 weimeraners, and 8 kids, so she's as bomb proof as they come, i've fallen totally in love with this girl, and yorkies are a possible future dog for me and my fiance, as he had a yorkie when young and wasn't allergic (is to labs, gsds, etc)

sorry for amount of pics, she's so photogenic!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  20. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    What a darling, you can certainly see from the pictures how bomb proof she must be:grin: Love them all but the one where she is up in the air with a smile on her face is a hoot!
  21. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    They are such active little dogs. Amber is by far my most active. On the go all the time ----she does not seem to stop searching and hunting for real or imaginary things when we are in the garden.
    A few more photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]