Yorkshire Terrier Discussions

Discussion in 'Yorkshire Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. miz66

miz66 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Hi all, I lost my Yorkie Tilly in October 2008, she was 8 and a half. I know it's no age really, but she had kidney disease got really sick the vet firstly treated her for a stomach upset knowing she had kidney disease we took her to the vets hospital they gave her fluids ect but things had gone too far and we had to have her PTS. Everybody was so upset family, friends even her groomer who she went to every 4 weeks but most of all myself and my OH. She was our little girl, we had her privatly cremated and her ashes are burried in our garden we put some snowdrop bulbs where she is every year when they come up and flower it's like she's saying hello. I couldn't have another Yorkie as I'd have been comparing them so we now have a Chihuahua, who I swear to god is the devil reincarnated! But he's 18 months old only young really and starting to chill a bit more now.
    Tilly will always be my baby girl, one day there and fine the next day not I mis her everyday. I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes in this post but yes I'm in tears again and it's hard to type when everythings blurry.
    You all have lovely Yorkies, bring eachother happiness. xxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Miz, my heart is breaking for you and I think I can understand what you are feeling. I lost my yorkie just 4 months before you lost your Tilly. I have tried so often to get another and I just know it won't be the same. I have to make a dicision soon about another and I will probably back out again. I just miss her so much and I know how much you must have loved your Tilly. Hugs, Buzzie
  4. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    Dear George who came to live out his last few weeks with us had sadly died! While we are very sad we are also grateful that he actually lived 8 whole months. I think it is because he was so thrilled to live with his entourage of doggie girlfriends . He especially loved Amber my other Yorkie. When she went for a dental a while back he sat in his bed in a very sorry manner and licked her face lovingly on her return!

It was only a short while after George died that we heard of Kizzy another little Yorkie. She is thought to be about eight years old.She has become my forever foster. Sadly she had one eye removed in her previous past and the remaining eye was so huge that my vet recommended that it be removed too! She also had 8 teeth removed and some cancerous mammary lumps removed too
    She is recovering well and we have become so fond of her already!.It is amazing how quickly she has become used to the layout of the bungalow!
    [​IMG]
    Mary