Yummy Snack! General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by SimkasMom, Aug 21, 2021.

1. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie

Yummy Snack!

Hey all! Snickers here barking that I hope all you dogs and humans are enjoying whats left of summer! Still awfully hot and humid in Maine.

Well, the last couple weeks have been crazy for me. See, being a sneaker monster like me, I can’t go too long before I get hungry for a nice new pair. We stopped by Aunty’s a few weeks ago for a quick visit and I spotted these on her feet:
    9F581AE9-0776-49A6-B3BD-CF24CF3BBC38.jpeg
    OH BOY!!!! Delicious brand new blue leather Reeboks! From her sneaker collection that she keeps hidden from me. While mommy and her stood there and talked, I sniffed and licked and nibbled on those soft blue leather toes, getting them nice and gooey with slobber:
    172551C0-3855-4DFB-BA8D-76A7B51C0DD9.jpeg
    Before I could chew them off her feet, we had to go :( Aunty said I would have to wait before I could enjoy them some more.
    So ever since we left Aunty’s, I can’t stop daydreaming about those yummy yummy new Reeboks:
    4CA5DB51-5FBD-4402-BA80-CEAE8E1A1318.jpeg
    I have been just craving them so hungrily! Boy oh boy was I excited when I heard that Aunty was doggysitting me yesterday!!!!

Snickers
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Well, mommy dropped me off yesterday afternoon and this is what I saw when I went into the livingroom:
    0B5667E7-513D-4DDC-9904-8C7E241293AE.png
    Aunty was curled up on the couch reading and had on those yummy chewy Reeboks! I immediately turned into a big hungry sneaker monster and chewed them right off her feet!
    E1D45C83-EB0C-4F15-8982-68B2F5AB220F.jpeg
    What an awesome afternoon I had eating up those delicious new Reeboks!!!!

Snickers the Sneaker Monster
  4. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Im pretty tired today because I spent the evening in the backyard having those Reeboks for yummy late night dessert:
    0E31C9DC-C417-487A-AD73-B614BA5DEF2E.jpeg
    An amazing time for sure and a totally awesome snack!

Snickers