Ziva General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Malka, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Manydogz ... I was hoping you'd notice Malka hasn't posted recently and you'd contact her to find out whether she's OK. I wonder whether she's in hospital because she did have a nasty fall not so long ago and then thought she was catching a cold! Other than that I'm at a loss, and I'm getting really worried about her.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I'm beginning to think that she must be in hospital. I'm hoping that Ram or his nurse will have been able to arrange some temporary care for Ziva. I guess all we can do is wait and hope that Malka comes back feeling much better.

Best wishes Malka - Get well soon!
  4. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    Heard from Malka this morning. She had been in the hospital and signed herself out this morning. I don't have any details but I do know that at this time Ziva is missing and she is trying to find her.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Fingers cross you find PrincessZiva soon Malka xxx
  6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Hope nothing serious Malks, and hope Ziva is found soon.
  7. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Great news ... hope you're feeling better and it won't be long before you're reunited with Ziva. :058::058:
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Surely someone close by has taken baby Ziva in for her.
    I hope you are feeling OK Malka, and manage to locate her soon.
  9. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Happy to hear you are out of hospital Malka - and will be even happier when you and Ziva are together again.
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  11. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    I'm probably being a bit thick, but the link doesn't work for me as it says I can't view it.

If it's a private part of the forum, that's OK, but I just want to say that I hope you are feeling a bit better Malka and that little Ziva is well and back where she belongs xx
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @Chris B - it is in the Member Only section "Malka where are you?" and I think you need to have made 10 posts before you can read it.

I do not think Ziva will be coming home now.
  13. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Oh Malka. I'm so sorry. I know you had already fallen in love with her.

Keep your chin up and concentrate on getting yourself better xx
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @Chris B - she was also fixated on me and wherever she was in the bungalow she would come straight away when I called her, and she also loved my neighbour. Pereg was the same - she used to give excited barks when she saw my neighbour and even if the door was closed she recognised the sound of her coming down the path so I always knew who it was.

Ziva was the same - she also recognised the sound and would rush to the door doing her little excited "barks".
  15. ndidi

ndidi New Member

Name:
    sally
    So sorry to hear that Ziva is missing hope you are feeling better. I can't see the link either so I am not sure what the criteria is as I have got over 10 posts. Never mind sending you a hug from me and the puppies

Sally
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @ndidi - thank you for the hug Sally. I do not know what the criteria is for the Members Only section but you have New Member under your name which is presumably why you cannot open the link.
  17. ndidi

ndidi New Member

Name:
    sally
    Ah I think that must be it. Will get posting and see if I can shift the label!
    Ndidi